5: That Just Sounds Messy

Start from the beginning

Frank wished that the lights were on again like it had been last time. He wanted to see Ryan in more light than this. He really did look beautiful in the low glow that was coming from the adjoining room. The way he looked with his bottom lip pinched between his teeth, the way his hands were grippex onto Frank, holding him tightly, the way his eyes fluttered shut, and his brow furrowed as he let out a breath of a moan. Frank took him in for another moment, licking at his bottom lip, needing him more than anything. The burning want in the pit of his stomach was growing more, his erection aching, still in his pajamas pants. He ground his hips down, pressing against Ryan's own growing erection. Frank hated that there was fabric separating them, but the friction only made the coil of pleasure in Frank's gut burn hotter. Need took over everything else in his brain.

He leaned down, kissing Ryan once more, teeth grazing his bottom lip, making his breath falter. He leaned up again, shifting slightly, reaching over to the bedside drawers, grabbing a condom and lube. He dropped them onto the bedsheets before nuzzling at Ryan's neck, leaving open and wet kisses on his skin. Sucking on the pale spot under his jaw, Frank smiled against his neck when Ryan's hips stuttered against him, a small 'oh' left his lips, only making Frank lick and suck at his neck more. Working him up more, hoping that in the utmost heat of the moment, he would be up for what Frank had on his mind.

That was when he sat up, leaving Ryan splayed out on the bed beneath him, his legs wrapped around Frank loosely. His chest rose and fell while Frank's eyes wandered over him, taking him in with hunger in every gaze. His hands went for the elastic on Ryan's pants, pulling them down, finally freeing himself before Ryan shifted on the bed, removing his own pajama pants in the process.

Ryan shifted on the bed, getting into his usual spot on Frank's side, running a hand through his hair before he tossed the lube to his boyfriend. Frank didn't catch it, letting the bottle hit the bedding because he was toying with how he was going to bring it up. Like a new kind of foreplay. If Ryan didn't like the idea of oral then maybe he would have been up for this. Maybe, especially if he had been more adventurous lately. Frank moved on the bed, getting between Ryan's legs, smiling at him with pure lust in his eyes.

"I wanna try something..." Frank bit the inside of his cheek, holding his breath while he waited to see if Ryan would react to the news. Frank could see the wary look in his eyes as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"Yeah?" Ryan asked, his voice mixed with curiosity and nerves, a breathless shake tinting his words. Frank could sense that, even when he wrapped a hand around Ryan's length, pushing a shaky breath from him, "What's that?"

What if Ryan said no? What if he shot him down like he always would do for blow jobs. Or even like the time Frank wanted to go down on him and eat him out. Ryan had been completely disgusted about the idea of it, not understanding why Frank would even want to put his mouth there. He leaned down, his hand searching in the dark on his side of the bed, fumbling for a moment before he found what he had brought upstairs, bringing it into view for Ryan to see.

Ryan frowned when he saw Frank holding the can of cream in his hand. He looked at the tin before looking back at Frank, still frowning, clearly not understanding why Frank was nervously gnawing on his lip.

"Wh-?" Ryan started before words failed him and he blurted out, "Why did you bring that upstairs?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Frank spoke, trying to nudge Ryan towards his epiphany. He didn't want to have to spell it out. But this was Ryan he was throwing the question. He looked at Frank with a puzzled frown, his mouth opening to say something before he closed it again.

"You said something about making dessert..." Ryan recalled, clearly remembering their earlier moment in the kitchen, "But, you never mentioned it after dinner."