"What happened?" Alvaro asks. I look at him and glare.

"How do you know her?" I ask.

"She cheated on Mattia." Ale says. I nod and look at Mattia.

"Are you okay babe? You look worried." I say. He looks at me and sighs.

"If I had come to school earlier, you wouldn't have even ran into her." He says. I put my hand on his cheek and give him a soft smile.

"It isn't your fault baby. We go to the same school, I would have had an encounter with her eventually." I reply. He nods and pecks me on the lips.

Lunch

"You should have seen it bro! Y/n barely touched her and she was balling her eyes out!" I hear someone say. I walk over to the boys and sit down.

"You're the talk over the school bro!" Kai says. I laugh and Cynthia walks over.

"You know, you may be able to scare people, but you're a pussy." She says. I stand up and she backs up, causing me to laugh.

"Really? Because from where I'm standing, you're scared of me." I reply. She steps forward and gets in my face.

"I would never be scared of you." She says. I laugh and move my hand to comb my hair back and she flinches.

"You seem to be pretty scared. I suggest you walk away before you embarrass yourself more." I say. She walks away angrily and everyone in the room laughs.

"And I'm the pussy." I say, sitting down. Mattia hugs me and we continue talking and eating.

After School

"Y/n! Someone is here for you!" My mom yells as she walks out of the house to go to work. I run upstairs and see Cynthia and her bitch standing in the doorway. I quickly text Mattia and go over to them.

"Can I help you?" I ask. Cynthia grabs my hair and drags me outside, throwing me to the ground and punching me once. I stand up and grab her shirt, pushing her against a tree.

"You just don't learn." I say, throwing her to the ground. I punch her a couple of times before turning my attention to her friend. I hit her and she falls. I kick her in the ribs once and then walk inside the house.

"Babe?!" Mattia yells.

"Down here!" I reply. He comes down and hugs me. He looks at my lip and picks me up.

"What happened?" He asks. I tell him the story while he cleans my lip.

"My baby girl can fight." He says. I laugh.

"Let's take a couple photos together!" He says. I nod and we stand in front of my mirror.

Mattia's post:

Liked by alejandrosario, robertgeorges, and 10,910 others

Caption: My babygirl knows how to fight.

jesusluvscheese: the nicest ones are the baddest bitches.

roshaun_diah: my bestie a mf beast 😤

cynthiaparkerrrr: She barely did anything.
  ^njluv02: give us a selfie then

Load more comments...

Your post:

Liked by kairiconsentino, alvaromero, and 8,659 others

Caption: "Beat that hoe to the flo"

roshaun_diah: periodt. She needa learn not to mess wit a baddie 💅

jerseytrioz: y/n is a bad bitch.
  ^alvaromero: yessir

CynxQuin: she didn't deserve to be hit wtf? You're literally so problematic.
  ^Y/n.l/n: I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were there and watched the whole thing. Stfu and gtfo.

Load more comments...

"Where my bestie?!" Roshaun yells. Mattia and I laugh.

"Momma I'm hungry." Brynn says. I head upstairs and Roshaun hugs me.

"Bitch! You beat they ass!" He yells. I laugh and heat up some mac and cheese for Brynnlee.

"So, what are you gonna do for yo mans' birthday?" Roshaun asks. I wave for him to come over and whisper in his ear.

"I'm taking him out for a breakfast date, then to the beach, then we're gonna come home for the party where I'll give him his last gift."

"Why are you waiting until the party for the last gift?" He asks. I look at him and smile.

"That's a surprise." I say. Roshaun rolls his eyes and groans.

"But I'm your bestie! Tell meeeeee!" He whines. I laugh and take Brynnlee's mac and cheese to her.

"Tell you what?" Mattia asks.

"She won't tell me what she got for you!" Roshaun says. Mattia laughs.

"It must be a really big surprise if she won't tell you!" He replies. Roshaun gasps.

"You're gonna fuck him!" He yells. I laugh.

"No! At least, that's not the surprise! It's something else!" I say. Roshaun groans and plops on the couch next to Mattia and I and we watch t.v.

...........................................................

A/n: tysm for 300+ reads!