2x03: misunderstood

-Oh my god! San

-Oh my god! San ... santana.-Camila couldn't stop laughing, they were at the redhead's house to watch a movie, and at that moment Santana was tickling her.- Stop it!

-Say "Santana is the best" and I will let you go.-Santana said still tickling.

-Oh No! .- Camila tried to go away, but Santana prevented her.- Okay Okay Okay Santana is the best.-she said in a bad way.

-Yay.-Santana released her and looked at her with a victorious smile.- And you are the best too.-Camila looked at her and smiled flushed.

At that moment the two realized the position they were in, Camila was lying on the bed and Santana was sitting on her lap while holding her arms. The Latina began to slowly approach the redhead, and Camila did the same, their faces were so close to each other but at that moment the door opened, causing the two to quickly separate.

-Hey Cami ... Woaw! .- Alex opened his eyes surprised by what he saw.- I'm really sorry, I should go.-Alex quickly closed the door and left.

-Oh my god.-Santana started to get very nervous.- Do you think he saw something?

-He definitely saw something.-Camila said being just as nervous.- but it was nothing, right?

-Yeah totally, maybe He have misunderstood the situation.-Santana spoke fast.- we were just having fun ... I mean No! We were just playing.

-That sounds even worse.-The redhead said nervously.- You were just tickling me, that's all.

-Yesss.-she said uncomfortably.- Should we talk to him?

-Yeah I think so.-The redhead got out of bed and opened the door.- Hey Alex! Could you please come for a few minutes? .-she yelled from the door, a few seconds later, the boy was there with a very uncomfortable look.

-I'm here.-he said entering and looking at everything but them.

-Look carrot, I think you misunderstood what happened recently.-Santana said.

-Hey, it's okay.-Alex said.- you guys are like a couple and I get that.-Santana and Camila blushed when they heard that.- I'm your brother and I support you. In fact, I always had my doubts about your sexuality.-he said looking at his sister.

-Alex! We are not dating.-the redhead said quickly, basically her brother had just taken her out of the closet in front of Santana.- and I'm not gay.

-Wait. Really? .- He asked looking at her with doubt.- because you were, you know, really close to each other, if you know what I mean.

-I was just tickling her, that's all.-Santana said nervously.

-Yeah, that's all.-Camila said quickly.

-Oh Okay.-He answered uncomfortably.- I think I'm gonna go now.-he said pointing to the door.- goodbye.-he quickly left and closed the door.

-Well ... that was awkward.-Santana said laughing.