10: HappyXAngry

Oh!

My!

God!!

"Is that a Lamborghini Aventador!!" Jin screamed on the top of his lungs gaining a lot of stares. Y/n, laughed awkwardly, scratching back of her neck. Both of them were now standing infront the parking lot near the cafe.

"Y-yeah,let's get inside,shall we?" Y/n asked as she unlocked the car's doors just with a button but this didn't shut Jin's mouth

"How rich are you kid?!" He questioned while shouting again.

"Please get inside...." She pleaded. People started to gather the area. Y/n didn't know what to do. The little screams the older started catching the attention of the people. She just opened the passenger door, gestures him to take a seat at the back while y/n takes the driver seat and drives away to the main roads.

Jin was still amazed, looking at the interior of the car, he didn't stop complimenting.

"Ok handsome! I get it! You can breath, your complimenting non-stop now..." Y/n exclaimed as she passed him a bottle of water which she earlier carried with her.

He accepted it and thanked her. "Okayyyy so where are we going?" Jin asked in singsong voice as he glanced the outside buildings they were passing through. Y/n looked at him though the rear-view mirror and raised her right brow.

"Wow, now you're asking that question?"

"Not my fault that I got enchanted by your car."

She laughed and focused on her driving." Yeah right..."

"So..where are taking me?" Jin repeated his question again. The girl answered with a 'O' sound before speaking.

"Chill.. you'll out soon." She assured him as she takes him to a different area which Jin was unfamiliar with. He nodded and looked out of the window.

Jin tensed up when he didn't recognised the streets they were passing. Y/n on the other hand was humming to the song which was on the radio.

Strange and wierd thoughts begen to fill his head. Jin got even more tensed up thinking about those kinds of thoughts. "Calm down you're over reacting again... While ago you trusted her so it's fine...." he muttered quietly and let out a frustrated sigh.

Where is she taking me? And why did I even agreed on the first place!! Ugh..how I be so stupid! How- Jin began to bite his nails, his gaze was fixed down. He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't noticed the car has came to a halt.

"This is our stop!" Y/n cheered while getting outside the car. She frowned when Jin didn't came out. She knocked on the window to gain his attention. Jin confusingly glanced at her.