9. The Cafe Date

The next day came pretty quick.
The sun shone brightly through the window as it reached the sleeping face of the girl.

The sound of alarm clock filled the four corners of the room. Y/n groaned as she halfly opened her one eye. It's morning already? Damn, what time is it?

She shuts down the alarm and glanced at the time. '5 am' it read. Y/n rubbed her eyes and sat up. She stretched out her hands together towards sideways.
A BAD MOVE. A really bad move.

She was so sleepy that she forgot the stitches. Stretching her hands caused them to move a bit. The effect of the drugs was over long time ago. Y/n groaned loudly in agony.

"AAGRHHHH-SHIT! OH FUCK! IT HURTS!!"

She held her stomach as she flopped on the bed, curling into a ball. "Damn how come it didn't hurt when I was sleeping..I hope Joon's not awake."

Maybe I should sleep for a bit- NO! I have things to do today! Y/n slowly crawled out of her bed, searching for the first aid kit. Okay.. where did it go? I remember, last night it was HERE! On the floor!!

The girl no clue how the kit vanished. Y/n heavily sighed as she massaged her neck but stopped when she felt something was stuck on the back of her neck. A bandage? Who- oh no no ..this can't be-

Y/n quickly looked under her bed. "Oh thank god! The uniform's still inside!" She sighs out of relief. She found the first aid kit on her study table. Without wasting a minute she grabbed it and injected herself with the same drug.

After waiting a minute or two the drug showed it's effect. Y/n carried on her daily morning routine.

"Now that I'm full awake. Time to make breakfast!" She Clapped her hands as her face lit up. Now it's 5:40. Still an hour and half to go till oppa wakes up.

"Hmm.. what should I make?" Y/n looked inside the fridge, thinking hard. "Oh! I know!" She grabbed some bread and her creativity starts.

"Mmm...what's that delightful aroma? girl what did you made?" Namjoon came to the kitchen, inhaling the smell which made his sleep vanish. Y/n was so engrossed in her cooking that she lost the track of time.

"OH! You're awake. Good morning!"

"Morning.. so what's for breakfast?" Namjoon asked, rubbing his hands as he took his seat, awaiting for his food.

"See it by yourself" y/n stated as she placed the tray of food infront of him.

"This looks awesome! I'm just gonna-" he took one of the slices and stuffed his mouth

"This looks awesome! I'm just gonna-" he took one of the slices and stuffed his mouth. Namjoon gave her thumbs up, indicating that food's delicious. Y/n snickered, looking at the man who's eating like a kid.

"Eat all you want. There's plenty for both of us." Y/n said as she sat in front of him eating her food.

"Hey how's your neck? Does it still hurts?" Namjoon asked with a hint of worry in his eyes.