~chapter 4~

It's been one week since we moved here and i didnt go outside once. My mom is worried about me because i havent left my room except the rare times that i would go to the bathroom or get something to eat.

  To tell the truth,..... I'm scared. I dont want to go to school. I know that sounds wimpy and pathetic, but its true. I'm not ready to be around so many people i dont know. I'm scared i'll get bullied again. I don't want to be 'the new kid'. I just want to have a friend or two and have everyone else leave me alone.

  I dont want to do to school,.... But my time is up. My mom already signed me into irswell high and they expected me to be there this monday. ...tomorrow...

  I was torn from my thoughts and jumped a bit when i heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I grumbled.

  My mom stepped into my room and looked at me with a concerned expression clear on her face. "Honey, are you ok?" She asked sitting down on my bed next to me.

  I sighed and looked at up at her. "Yes mom, I'm fine. I'm just not to excited about tomorrow."

  "Well i think that you should get some sleep. You cant make friends if your cranky. I know how you can get." She said, chuckling a bit.

  "Ok mom, goodnight." I said just wanting her out already.

  "Goodnight, sweetheart." She kissed me on the forehead and left my room.

  I fell back on my bed and sighed. I guess i cant stop whats coming, huh? I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

_____ ______ ______

BEEP!.... BEEP!.....BEEP!...

  My alarm clock went off, harshly pulling me from my light sleep. I sat up slowly and groaned. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes i sleepily got out of bed and and made my way to my closet. I grabbed a change of clothes, went into the bathroom, and took a quick, hot shower.

  When i was done i got out and sliped into a pair of boxers and pants. I looked at myself in the mirror and let out a sigh of frustration as i looked at my reflection. My skin is flawless, but paper white. My pure white hair is wet and messy. My aqua eyes looked dark and dimmer then usual. I haven't gotten any taller but i have gotten thinner. I wish i was normal. maybe then it would be easier to make some friends.

  I combed through my hair and started to brush my teeth when i heard my mom call me from downstairs. I spit into the sink and answered. "ya mom! i'll be right down!"

  I rinsed my toothbrush, grabbed my backpack from the desk chair, and headed downstairs where my mom had been waiting for me with pancakes. I smiled and gladly took a seat at the table.

  "Are you excited?" She asked smiling at the excited expression on my face.

  "For school: NO!! For pancakes: YES!!!!" I said eyeing the delicious food and probably drooling a bit as she set a plate in front of me. I grabbed the syrup and, nearly drowning my pancake, happily shoved some in my mouth.

  "Go easy cris! You might choke!" Mom said as she set down a glass of milk in front of me. I pouted and picked up the glass of milk and taking a sip. I ate my pancake happily and cleaned my plate.

  "Ready to go?" Mom asked happily.

  "Ya" I said with a sigh.

  After a short quiet car ride, we pulled into the school parking lot. I looked up at the large building feeling nervous. There was a lot of people but not nearly as many people at my school in new york.

  I got out of the car and waved to my mom as she drove off. I stood there for a wile just looking around. I noticed that, like most schools, everyone there was in their own group. jocks, emos, goths, perky barbies, computer geeks, and rebels.

  As i looked around, one person caught my eye. He was tall and thin, but muscular. He had dark brown, spiked hair. He was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a black T-shirt.

  Hot mother of Satan! He's attractive. Besides all that, the thing that caught my attention was that he wasnt in a group. He was sitting on a bench reading a book that i couldnt see the title of. No one seemed to notice him sitting there. He looked a bit lonley.

  A few feet from him was a piar of asian chics talking. Well one of them was tallkng but the other on was just staring at her phone noding and pretending to listen.

  What i thought was different about them though, was that, the one babbling about who-knows-what, had long curly light brown hair. She was wearing heals, a short blue, highwaisted skirt, a dark purple shirt, and a bright pink leather jacket.

  The other one had long dark brown hair in a messy ponytial and was wearing a pair of baketball shorts and a jersy with the number 2 on it. They looked out of place standing next to each other. But they also looked like sisters.

  I started to get looked from some people so I decided to ask someone to show me around. Everyone seems to be so caught up in their own lives so I just started to walk to the bench where Mr. hottie was sitting.

  I got to the bench and sat down next to him. He looked up from the book he was reading and looked at me with a blank expression. Wow he is even more attractive up close. AND HIS EYES!! Oh my shreking god they are beautiful! It took everything in me not to fangirl right in front of him.

  The left eye is a bright green with an amazing shade of blue around the pupil. The right is a gloomy dark grey. The way they look together make him look even more tough and sexy, not to mention the scar across his cheek. Ouch, I wonder how he got it.

  "Hi.... I'm Cris Dainel." I finally managed to choke out. Those eyes were hypnotic! "I'm new here and I need someone to show me around... Would you mind?"

"I'm Marshall Troyler" he said putting a hand out for me to shake. I took it and he smiles giving my hand a light squeeze. "I'll definetly show you around."

_____________________________

(Omsg!! I'm an awful writer!! This is my first book and i really hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment. And I'm sorry that it takes me so long to update..... I really have no excuse for that. Haha lol. I'm soooo lazy XP)