~Chapter 7~

I was walking to school, excited to see Marshall again. It's been two weeks and it's fucking Monday, but I'm still happy, because he has made me a lot more lively since my first day.

  As I walked up the school, I saw Marshall in his usual spot doing what he's always doing: Reading a book. Every day he has a different book. I don't understand how he reads so fast.

  "What is it this time?" I asked flopping down on the bench and looking over his shoulder.

  He looked up at me and smiled wide.  "It's the Grimm brother's original sleeping beauty. I really like their work and I want to write stories like this when I get older. I like creepy things and blood and gore... I don't know.." He trailed off looking back and the book.

  I gave him a worried look. He does that a lot. He'll start talking and look really happy. He'll talk and talk and I'll sit and listen, happy that he's getting less quiet around me and just enjoy his voice and company, when all the sudden he'll trail off and look away like he's ashamed of himself for getting into a conversation.

  "You don't have to do that you know." I said without much thought. He looked at me clearly confused and I sighed. "You start to talk and then just trail off... I want to know if something is wrong cause your my friend! If there is then please tell me.... Or- I mean.. You don't have to but.." I trailed off this time thinking about what I had just said.

  He just smiled at me and at me and stood up as the bell rang. What is with this guy..?

_____Lunch_____

I slowly opened the door to the empty classroom, lunch in hand. I sat on a desk and looked up at the boy that was sucked into his book.

  My eyes scanned over all his pretty features. From the delicate way he gently held his book, to his beautiful mismatching eyes. I want to get closer to him but I'm afraid that it's too early for that.

I suddenly realized that I know nothing about him. I can't get close to someone I know nothing about.

"Hey, Marshall... We're friends right?" I asked shyly.

He looked up at me confused and nodded. I smiled and looked down at lunch. Why am I so nervous?!

"Is something wrong?" He asked in a quiet gentle voice.

"It's nothing.... I just thought.. Since we're friends.. We should know a bit more about each other.. Y'know?" K squeaked. Why am I suddenly acting like this?

"Well, what do you wanna know?" He asked, closing his book.

"Well... I don't know... I would like to know what happened to your eyes.. If it's not too personal...?"

He sighed "Where do I begin..?"

(I'm ending the chapter here.. I'm sorry!!)