~Chapter 6~

I'm in that tunnel thing again. Just like last time, the screams, the darkness,...... The light.

It's like déjà vu. Happening over and over again every night! I want it to stop!! I want to know what it means! Make it go away...

~~~~

"RIIING"

  The loud screeching bell violently teared me from my dream. I stand up and start to gather my things when a small girl with a long brown ponytail and big brown eyes comes bouncing towards me with a a big grin plastered on her face.

  "Hi! I'm Katie! I saw that you were new here and I couldn't help but say hello." She said in a really annoying squeaky voice.

  I forced a smile and said a polite hi, hoping she would just leave me alone. She finally turned around and left and I walked out of the classroom in a hurry to find Marshall.

  I walked down the hallway searching for the tall teen. I was mindlessly walking and searching when I bumped into something.

  I looked up to see Marshall standing there looking at down at me. His face showed no emotion and it was a little intimidating.

  "Marshall.." I squeaked, taking a step back. "I was.. Looking for you..."
He looked away from me and walked off, moving his hand in a way to let me know he wanted me to follow.

________________________________                                            _____

  Half the day is over and I'm terribly hungry.

  I followed Marshall down the hall, excited to get to lunch and have a brake. As we walked past an empty classroom, I felt him grab my arm and pull me in.

  "What the-" I looked up at Marshall confused "Marshall! What are yo-"

  He pressed his warm finger to my lips and I blushed a little. "You don't have to be so loud." He sighed "And don't worry so much. This is where I eat lunch everyday."

  I sat on one of the desks and looked around. All the sudden, my stomach grumbled, demanding to be fed.

  Marshall chuckled and threw a bagged sandwich at me. It hit my chest and landed in my lap perfectly. I looked up as he bit into an apple, opening the book he was reading this morning.

  I took a bite out of the sandwich as I walked up behind him curious on what he was reading. He looked up at me slightly annoyed.

  "I-I'm sorry! I was just curious..." I trailed off, scared he was not going to get annoyed with me and I would end up with no one to show me around anymore.

  "It's fine" he sighed " it's called Forbidden. It's about vampires and shit. Fantasy stuff... I don't know it's lame.."

  "No it sounds cool! I'll read it sometime." I smiled.

  He stared at me, starting to get a confused look on his face. He suddenly shook his head and flashed his teeth in a breathtaking smile.

  He looked back to his book and continued as we finished our lunch in comfortable silence.

_______________

  That night I got home and was super happy to make a friend on the first day. Even my mom noticed.

  "Honey, you seem happy! How was school?" She asked as I sat down in the kitchen.

  "Great" I said with a small smile. My mom needed this. With me being sad and moody all the time she seemed a lot more stressed... I don't want her to be sad.

  We at dinner quietly and after that, we said goodnight and went to our rooms. I was exhausted and fell asleep quickly, but I did not sleep good.

(Sorry that was kinda short and took so long! Not a lot of votes on this story but I know it's my first and it's not super great;-; please please please vote and comment! I'll love you forever and ever ••_••)