Bonus Chapter!

"OH, COME ON! 'Maybe'? What the shuck kind of answer is that?!" Minho exclaimed incredulously, slamming the door into their shared hut open

"And it's our cue to leave," Newt announced.

He made a beeline towards the door with one hand on Sonya's back (who was protesting, "But I want to stay!"), followed by Thomas, Brenda, and Gally.

"You— You heard that?" Frankie blinked.

"Of course!" Minho crossed his arms and lamented theatrically, "I'm disappointed, Frank. I really thought you were the one. Gah."

"We're still teenagers!"

"So?!"

"Marriage is not in the picture soon, you know that!"

"I know! Doesn't mean I don't love you enough to not think of marrying you!"

"Me, too, okay? I love you!"

"Then what's the problem?!"

"The problem is, we're not promised tomorrow. Who knows— there are a lot of things that may stand in the way."

"Like?"

"Like... a— a Crank apocalypse? Or if one of us dies? Or if you found— find another girl who suits you better?"

"What?!" Minho blanched. "Why? Do you find another boy who suits you better?"

"No. I mean, for me, you suit me best," Frankie said, blushing. She was still not used to saying cringey, couple thing out loud. She didn't even know why she was stuttering in front of him.

Being with Minho had successfully softened her.

Minho, on the other hand, was born smooth. "Good. Because you suit me best, too, and there won't be any other girl for me except you, slinthead."

Frankie broke into a smile, "Okay."

"Okay. Now, you owe me at least a hug."

Minho opened his arms, pouting.