«You have to practice your serve, girls! Some of you need to put a little more confidence in that!» my mom says, looking at Maki, our little pinch sever. She nodded and starts to practice her floating serve.

I positioning myself outside the court and take a ball, ready to practice a jump serve. Mine is one of the most powerful jump serve in the girls volleyball world and I want to take high that position.

Over this couple of years my name and also the team name are became very well know and I can't be more proud of that. Ana is the second more strongest setter of Japan, Mina is the most feared libero and I am one of the three best aces of all Japan. The nickname dragon is always on everyone mouth and now is also on my skin. My crazy head decided to change my aspect a little during all the second year of high-school.

After pierce my nose three time, pierce my tongue and my belly button I thought that it will be a great idea to do a dragon theme tattoo. And so I did. Now my right leg is fully tattooed with a giant dragon that is immediately became my signature sign. It's great to be recognize everywhere I go, most of the people are nice to me and I feel like my dream can become true if I keep doing this.

The girls are happy too, I can see it. They are talented and very strong: it's thanks to all their hard work if last year we took home the first prize at National Tournament, again. This year will be our last and we look forward to win one more time and show the world who we really are.

I throw the ball as high as I can in the air and I start to run. I put lot of power in my last step and jump. My hand make perfect contact with the ball and a loud smack is signaling me that I smashed it into the opposite court. It's in.

Inaba and Moto looking at me with sparkling eyes «Amazing, captain!» they say at the same time. Realized what just happen they change expression e walk away in different directions. I chuckle. They really don't like each other.

I observe everyone serves and how they're quickly getting very good. Oshiro raises her hand, gaining my attention.

«Isabelle-senpai, can you help me with a jump serve?» she asks me. I nodded and go to her, giving her some little advice. She really doesn't needs too many corrections but she likes to work hard and be the best in everything. I watch her long legs jump and her hand smack the ball. Out.

«Damn» she whispers, restyling her hair in a ponytail. Her long blonde hair are always so messy that she fight with them almost four time during any practice.

I patted her arm.

«Next time stay a little more back from the line, okay? And stop calling me senpai or I'll get very angry» I say to her, going back to practice.

«Yes, ma'am» she does a military salute and turn. I do a palm face. "Ma'am" is not better than senpai.

We all keep practicing till late, like always. My mom usually doesn't care but today she watches the clock on the wall and gasped.

«C'mon girls, start to clean up this place. It's almost eight and I don't like that you walk alone that late at night!» she says, passing us the mops and some buckets of water. We dry our sweat with the towels  Risa is giving to us and drink something.

«Let's go!» Mina screams, starting to clean at the speed of light. The first year follow her and I and the others begin to catch up all the ball around the floor.

While we're chatting about school's stuffs and some love's problems a loud voice interrupt us.

«HEY, HEY, HEY GIRLS. YOU'RE STILL HERE!»

Our first year turn their head to the gym's door, scared to death about the big boy who is waving at everyone. The second and third year are used to Bokuto's manners but for the youngest this is totally new.

«Bokuto-san, you're scaring the girls» Akaashi says, taking a step into the light of the gym. When he did that the first year explode in red. Me, Ana and Mina start laughing like crazy, remembering that the same thing happened last year. Yeah, Bokuto is very beautiful but Akaashi and his calm attitude always conquest girls heart.

Except mine, I guess.

«Hey, hot boys, don't come any closer, we have just cleaned the floor!» I stop them, taking my bag and start heading to the changing room with all the team «And by the way, what are you doing here? You should be home by now!» I lecture my friends.

Bokuto ruffles my hair, poking my cheeks right after «We were walking home and decided to see if our friends were still practicing. And here you are! So now we're now going to walk you home!»

I try to take his hands off my face «Kōtarō, stop it! I'm cover in sweat!»

He simply laugh «Like I care!» he says, keep teasing me. I karate chop his hip and he let me go. I send a flying kiss to Akaashi who just smiles and then I finally go change. Well, not before hearing Bokuto complaining about the fact that he didn't received a flying kiss too. That dummy.

Closing the door behind my back I see everyone waiting for me.

Maki approach me immediately «Who are those boys, captain? And why one of them seem an angel?!»

I smile «The loud one is my best friend Bokuto Kōtarō and his friends is Akaashi Keiji. Both of them attend Fukurodani Academy and are in the volleyball team» I explain, finishing to change into my uniform. Then I point at the door «They're walking us home no matter what we will say so take a deep breath and be ready for Bokuto's personality»

I think I definitely scared them.

While my mom take the car to go home and cook us something, me, the team and the boys are walking together. Our path soon start to divide. The first year live near Ana so they send us a goodbye whole entering their neighborhood, Sanada, Yukimura and Hoshino are the next who leave us and then Akaashi, Mina, Konishi an Ishikawa. To be honest even Bokuto should take the last group's direction but he insisted to take me home.

«You're going to be even more late, dummy» I say to him when we're alone «I can take care of myself alone, you know?»

He pats my back a little too strong and I risk to fall on the ground «I know that, but I like to take care of you» he smiles.

«Thank you, Kō-chan» I use his nickname because I know how much it makes  him so foolishly happy. In fact he start jumping in circles around me.

«Stop it! I can't believe you're seventeen, geez» I say, covering my red face. He notices that and stop his dance only to come to me and take my hand away.

«What are you doing? You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever met, you should always show your face!»

I look into his golden eyes. His words are always so full of kindness and truth that all my confidence flow away in the moment he pronounced them.

«What are you saying, stupid? I'm not so pretty!» I flick his forehead and surpass him. He follows me.

«I swear. You got everything, Belle-chan! I bet you have already receive some confession even if the year it's just started!» he says, pointing his finger at me.

I punch his arm «Maybe yes, maybe no. Who know? Anyway I still don't have found the right one»

I'm not scary of this type of conversation with Bokuto. He will never return my feeling anyway.

«Man, I miss the time when we were hanging out and talk about our life» Bokuto says, stopping in front of my house. He is right, it's since middle school that we don't hang out just the two of us.

«Then why don't you have dinner with us tonight?» I ask him.

His eyes sparkles like stars. Then he grab my hand and start to go to my front door «HEY, HEY, HEY, DINNER WITH THE AIZAWA'S I'M COMING!»

Bokuto, why are you so lovely?