Chapter 1

Anthony Edward Stark. Also known as Tony Stark or Iron Man. He's the CEO of a company that once created weapons for the military, and now it is a company that focuses on clean energy. They have more advance technology than the other companies which make them the best. Everyone knows who Tony Stark is. With his tech all around everyone and his face always on the news, it's impossible not to know his name.

But not everyone knows who the real Tony Stark is. That's the thing about famous people. The public doesn't know who they really are. Tony may be reckless in his younger years, but he's a changed man now. Yet no one seems to see that. Everyone keeps trying to find dirt on him. It was annoying, but Tony already learned to not say anything.

And that's exactly what he's trying to do right now.

"Mr. Stark is it true that you and Miss Potts broke up because you cheated?"

He tried to ignore the headache building up because of the Camera's flashing around him.

"Mr. Stark what do you have to say about the recent robot attack in New York?"

He was trying his best to not snap at the people around him shoving their recorders in his face. He just wanted to rest in his mansion after a long tiring day at Stark Industries.

Tony kept walking towards the doors of Avengers Mansion and trying to ignore whatever the reporters were saying. He came in his car alone thinking he was going to be safe from the media. Unfortunately, he wasn't very lucky.

"Mr. Stark, can I get your autograph?"

Of course there were fans. And of course Tony couldn't resist not signing whatever the kid has.

He smiled and grabbed a pen from his pocket and signed the piece of paper the kid was holding out.

"Thank you so much!" The kid beamed at him and he smiled back at him

He finally made it in the mansion. Thank goodness. He let out an exhausted sigh. He was already tired from taking care of his company and being a consultant for the Avengers while also making equipments for the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D all at the same time.

He wanted to grab a cup of coffee and go back to work but when he saw the couch in the common room, his body didn't even try to fight the urge to sleep on it.

---------

Steve Rogers was a man out of time. He stayed frozen for 70 years before he was found. When he woke up again for the first time, he felt lost. Sometimes he still feels lost. All this new technology was just too overwhelming for him. Sure he knew the tech of the 40's because of Howard Stark, but so much has changed since then.

With the help of his team, he was slowly, but surely learning how the 20th century works. How things were different back then when you compare it to the present.

He'd give everything just to go back in time. But this was his life now. Maybe it happened for a reason. Maybe he was needed here in this time.

And he was indeed needed here to continue to protect the people of New York. The Avengers Initiative by S.H.I.E.L.D. had given him a chance to continue as Captain America.

As a superhero.

As a leader.

As an Avenger.

The future was looking bright for the Avengers. They were a great team. They had stopped Loki and his alien army. The fight had been dubbed The battle of New York. As a result of this battle, they were starting to get known worldwide and were called Earth's Mightiest Heroes after fighting an alien invasion.

Steve saw his team as friends. Friends that he can trust.

And he's glad that there are people he can count on that have his back.

But he's not exactly sure who to tell when he finds out that he likes someone.

That someone may or may not be Tony Stark.

Heeeeyyyy!

It's been a while and I'm back with a new fic in a new fandom :)