Chapter - 47 Deal of life...

Start from the beginning

She felt her eyes film over with tears. Her heart was bursting with joy. It was painful but then again it was the most beautiful pain she had ever felt in her life.
"I - I had never dreamt of such a proposal. I mean, not like this and who proposes in a lift?" she asked as a tear of joy fell on her cheek.

"Even I had never thought I would propose someone like this. But then again I hadn't met you before." He smiled as he wiped her tears and continued, "So Ms Rose, say yes because I won't take NO as an answer and trust me this lift is not going to move till you accept my proposal. You are going to stay here trapped with me even if it takes years."

Eva gasped as her shocked eyes looked into his beautiful blue green ones and he smiled devilishly.
"Yes. The lift didn't stop because there is some problem with the elevator but it's because I wanted this. I needed for you to hear me out. And it's Alex who is helping me because he had no idea for how the the remaining employees will be able to keep up with my mood swings. So he was more than eager to help me out."

A small laugh escaped her lips.
"But still Mr Richardson, why should I marry you?" She asked grinning. She had wanted to keep a calm and composed posture but this man was so honest and beautiful both inside out that she couldn't even feign anger. But she wanted to tease him.

"So far I've made many deals and won all of them. Mainly because the other party could not refuse my offer. So here I'll make a deal with you too." he said nuzzling her neck.

"Hmmm. I'm listening. Tell me what deal you have to offer." She couldn't hide that smile.

"Even though I want you to work with me, to be around me always so that I can look at you all day long but I know that you love to write. Writing is your passion. So how about I manage my work and all you need to do is to focus on your passion and No, you are not allowed to forget me while chasing your dreams. If you promise me that you will  look after me, that you will turn my villa into a home, that you will always be there for me and that one day probably you will love me... you will fall for me...just the way I am into you. You can chase your passion your dreams and I will always be there to support you."

Eva's heart went into a meltdown listening to his words. He was so much more than she had imagined! How on earth did she ever find him cold and arrogant while he was possibly the most beautiful human in this world.

"Gosh! How can anyone say no to you." She laughed in between her tears of joy. Cupping his face she looked into his eyes as she said, "I started to like you when you saved me from those thugs and then I started to respect you when you didn't take advantage of my unconscious drunken state and I didn't even realise when I fell for you." Fresh tears started rolling down her cheeks as she continued, "So yes, Liam I have fallen for you and yes, I will marry you."

He cupped her face with shaking hands and touched his forehead to hers.
"Thank god. I was so anxious and I thought that you would reject me."

He slid the sparkling diamond on her finger and then bent his head to seal their vow with a long, demanding and passionate kiss.

When they broke apart she could see the child like joy in him. He looked so much like a young and carefree teenager who was experiencing his first love. She couldn't help smiling at him.

Placing her head on his beating heart she took a deep breath. His scent was so calming, she smiled.
"Shall we get married next year or maybe after 3 years? Or maybe I think we should wait a bit more."

Liam stopped playing with her hair and pulled her so that now she was looking him into the eyes.
" I have missed you for two whole weeks.  We are going to get married within two weeks time because I don't want to give you any opportunity to have second thoughts. If it were in my hands then I would have married you right now but we need to do it properly so we need at least two week's time."

She laughed at his reaction.
"Seems like Alex is going to be overworked again. Let's get out now he must be worrying about us."

"No need to be a hurry. Alex would have been more worried if I were at the company at this moment  because by now I am sure I'd have fired 2 or 3 more employees."

She laughed. 

" Since he has helped me to get you back and I'm also going to increase his workload so I guess  I should compensate to him." He said pretending to be deep in thought.
" I'll increase his salary and maybe I'll make him the best man at our wedding."

"Then I guess I'll make Natasha the bridesmaid." said Eva.

"Natasha?"

"Yeah, she is my colleague who was asking for your relationship status." Eva laughed reminding him.
"And she is the one who had given me the dare that day to kiss the first person who enters from the door. And then you entered in my life." she smiled at him.

" I should increase her salary too, I guess." said Liam as he once again caught Eva's lips in a deep kiss.
___________

Special thanks to vedahipuri19 who named this chapter 😊