fifteen. funeral and memories

Start from the beginning

one and only🥳
*sent photo tap to open!

one and only🥳*sent photo tap to open!

lilac
what did you do this time??

one and only🥳
NOTHING.... well i accidentally ate my phones twin..

lilac
LIV!! why would you eat the twin?!

one and only🥳
IM SORRY!! i was hungryyyyyy

lilac
you're in big trouble missy!

real life!

the sun was setting and lilac wanted to take a really cute funny picture with olivia. lilac quickly set her phone on livis car and turned on the timer. "olivia pose!" lilac screamed which caught olivia off guard but she made a quick pose. "haha you look so confused" lilac laughed at the photo, "hey! i didn't even know you were taking one!" olivia argued.

facetime!

"okay so like i was trying to do..." olivia was saying while trying to act cool and do a cool trick with her chair, "this," she was explaining how she was acting in her last class of school. just a few seconds later olivia fell out of her chair and unto the floor, both chloe and lilac erupted in laughter, "olivia are you okay?" lilac asked between breaths. "ya i'm fine you could've called 911 just in case i died" olivia sarcastically replied, "wellll that's a bummer because we don't know what street your on loser" chloe smiled at her comment. "losver you mean" lilac corrected and started laughing again.

instagram!

three musketeers❤️

livi🥳
i died my hair....

lilac💗
PICTURES NOW

chloe schnapp
I WANNA SEE I WANNA SEE

livi

chloe schnappOMG I LOVE ITTTT

chloe schnapp
OMG I LOVE ITTTT

lilac💗
HOTTIEEEEEEE

livi🥳
omg thank you

lilac💗
of course
i need to hype up my boo

chloe schnapp
liv
stop being modest you
literally look like a model!!

livi🥳
omg thank you

real life!

lilac, chloe and olivia were at the movies watching spider man far from home.... "y'all tom holland is so hot" chloe whispered, "for realllll" lilac whispered back, "straight facts," olivia quietly agreed.

"SHHHH!" they heard an older lady shush them. they all laughed and continued to watch the movie.

"he got muscles" lilac said saying muscles with the c sound. "yes we stan a strong boi" olivia held in a laugh.

so many memories were made with olivia.... and she would never ever forget them

kk speaks!!
i'm crying bye-

do you have any pets?

published: 7.20.2020
edited:
word count: 935