"Can we continue?I wanna see where this goes!!"Leif complained.

"Gosh fine fine."I said continuing the story.

~•Flashback Start•~

In this hour was a joined class,where some students freshmen or senior join one class they want to be in this hour.Which this class is creative writing.(y/n) and I sat in out usual spot,in the back of the class as usual.And in this class is where two of the popular guys to as well.I glanced at them as they talked to this girl similar looking to me.She has ravenette hair like me tied by a purple bow,brown skin,amber colored eyes,and who seems close with the boys.[Ohoho I wonder who it is~]

I nudged (y/n) she looked at me confused,I pointed at the direction I'm looking,she looked and her eyes wided.And wipped her head back to look at me then her again."Okay what the hell?Am I seeing double?Do you have a sister that you didn't tell me about?"She bombarded me with questions.

"I don't have a sister!This is thr first time I saw her,it's so weird.."I whipser yelled to her.I glanced back at them and all three of them looked at us,I quickly avert my eyes away from them.

"Shit shit they're looking here,look away!"I whispered at (y/n) she nodded and did her own thing.

The teacher wasn't here yet,so we had time for ourselves,I heard footsteps walking towards us,I looked up to see ocean blue eyes,blonde hair,and caramel colored skin.
"Hey"He said in a soothing deep voice.I blushed at the sight of him'oh shit he's hotter close up!What do I do what do I do–'My thoughts were cut off by (y/n).

"Excuse me?What buisness do you have here?"She asked harshly.

"Oh where are my manners,my name's Garroth Ro'meave a senior"He said smiling.[Hello there prince charming *cough*stutter king*cough cough*]

"Ro'meave ay?One of my dads rival companies.Pleasure to meet you my names (y/n) Han and this is Ava."(y/n) introduced us to him.

"Oh the 'Heartbreaker',I heard alot about you mostly from Laurence"He said bluntly.

I looked at (y/n) who doesn't really care at all."I get that nickname alot,but hearing my name from womanizer scumbag I don't like it one bit.."She spat vemon at him.A sweat rolls down his face.

"S-sorry about her s-she's just in a bad mood today hehehe..."I apologized.

"No no it's fine"He reassured me and smiled.

"Hey prince charming!Come back here the teacher is coming!"Someone called him,Garroth looked at me he waved and walked back to his seat beside Laurence.
The teacher arrives and starts the lesson.

~•Few minutes later•~

The bell rang and now it's finally lunch time!(y/n) and I walked out of the classroom and headed to the usual spot we eat out lunch at,behind the bleachers where there was a tree,we sat on the grass and ate our lunches.

"Hey Ava?So about that Garroth guy,I saw the way you look at him.Do you like him?"(y/n) asked me out of nowhere which made me choke on my food.I coughed then look at her.

"W-What?!"I exclaimed with a blush on my cheeks.

"Well just the way you look at him and the way you act all shy and stuff just made me wonder."She said as she took a bite from her food.