𝔈𝔛

𝓚𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓛𝓮𝓭𝓮 : 𝓔𝓧

1:05 ───|────── 3:43
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩.

$$

"𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆."

"he keeps making things awkward roshaun, i just want things to back to they were before. i mean we broke up for that exact reason." kairi was perplexed. mattia was being difficult, acting like he was the only one that had been broken up with. the breakup was mutual, they both decided they were better at being friends than lovers.

it was the following day after they had made that decision and mattia still hadn't replied to any of kairi's texts. he would read them but not reply to them, making kairi call the boys one by one asking if any of them were with mattia or had heard from him. roshaun was the only one that had been in contact with him, he knew exactly why kairi was being left on seen by mattia but it wasn't his place to tell kairi.

"anyways, thank you roshaun. i gotta go, talk to you soon batti. love you brother!" kairi sighed after he had hung up, plopping his phone next to him. he was currently in his bed, his elbows resting on his knees that were bent up to his chest. he was stressed. he didn't know what was wrong with mattia. this was far from what he wanted.

"𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔."

he just wanted a quick hey or something to make sure his friend was alive and okay. he missed their friendship and wanted to get it back but mattia wasn't making it easy for him. he went to sleep that night determined to head over to mattia's house the next day to fix whatever miscommunication that was happening between them both.

"𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 2 𝒂.𝒎. 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒛𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏."

kairi woke up the next morning instantly checking if mattia had replied to any of his texts while he was out like a light, but he still hadn't. mattia had texted the boys groupchat but didn't have the courtesy to reply to atleast one of kairi's texts. kairi was beyond pissed now. mattia was gonna have a piece of his mind for sure later on.

"𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒙, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔."

kairi had made an assumption now by the way mattia was acting. he knew mattia was ignoring him because they were no longer dating, but why? they had made it clear that they didn't work as lovers, well kairi did but mattia agreed with him.