𝔖𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔄𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪

𝓟𝓐𝓡𝓣𝓨𝓝𝓔𝓧𝓣𝓓𝓞𝓞𝓡 : 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶

1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

$$

don't hold your breath, don't wait on my love.

mattia rolled his eyes as he heard his phone vibrate and vibrate as kairi spammed his phone repeatedly. kairi calling him constantly and leaving voicemails after mattia failed to pick up the phone.

don't wait on my reply to your text, don't wait on my nut from your sex

kairi moved onto spamming the younger boys phone with texts since his calls were being ignored.

mattia was over the boy. he was playing him at this point with no remorse. he was so over the boy that even the sex was starting to become unpleasant to him. he would be deep into the boy, hearing the other boy enjoy it, but yet he couldn't.

he felt numb.

kairi noticed it, tried to brush it off though, making excuses for mattia's recent behavior.

"maybe he's just tired"

"maybe he had a bad day today"

you see i don't give no fucks now

kairi wasn't dumb though. he wished he was so he could be oblivious to the fact that mattia just didn't love him anymore. he was forcing the relationship at this point.

kairi brought this up to his best friend, alejandro. alejandro advised the boy to let mattia go. this wasn't good for him anymore. mattia had also consulted to alejandro. telling him all the dirty deeds he did behind kairis back. alejandro felt for kairi. he knew how much mattia meant to him. he felt that it was only right to let his friend kairi know what his lover was doing behind his back.

the truth got you in disgust now

tears streamed down kairi's face. he was more than hurt. what mattia was doing to him was disgusting in so many ways.

i put the dirt into dirtbag

"yeah i cheated on you so what."mattia says as kairi confronts him. how cynical of him, he told kairi he was sorry. kairi being the forgiving person he was, believed him. he loved mattia so much he stuck around, yet again.

i stood you up, that was my fault

kairi was back to spamming mattias phone. mattia and him had plans that night. yet mattia was busy; sticking his dick into another girl he had just met that night.

gave me your heart, watch me break that. me being faithful is the issue

they were back to square one. kairi being a heartbroken mess. like said, he wasn't dumb. he knew what mattia was doing at that exact moment.

why couldn't he just be faithful to him ?

know that's fucked up, that's what pimpin do

mattia looked over at his phone, seeing the calls. he felt bad but shrugged it off as he continued to bury himself into the girl.

wash my dick off before i get home

mattia made his way to his boyfriends house. he felt bad but not bad enough.

the way i did you was illegal, your friend was was right, yeah, he called it. you should believe in your people.

"i'm sorry i lost track of time." mattia tells kairi as he was pushed into the wall. feeling the little punches kairi was throwing at his chest. they held so much anger, he didn't stop him. he knew he deserved every single punch and more.

tucked you, then went back to the strip club. VIP i got my dick sucked. came back to you and i  kissed ya

mattia managed to calm kairi down and snuggled him to sleep. he left yet once again. doing another dirty deed behind kairis back yet once again.

he managed to return before kairi woke up. kissing his forehead, embracing the small boy into his arms and fell asleep next to him, like if he hadn't just done something morally wrong.

finally, it's out in the open. i gave you hope, you did the hoping

$$

editing some of these and omg... embarrassing i thought this shit was good enough to post 🏃🏻‍♀️