U-"My parents aren't in a good financial state right now, so I eat as much as I can before I get home, so they can eat more. They used to let me eat more, but I decided they needed it more then I did."

M-"Oh, is that why you came to this school?" She nodded her head.

U-"I hoped I would make it here, people get really good jobs and financial stability after coming here. So I hoped that I could let my parents take a break after graduating." I smiled at her.

M-" I wishing my motivation was more like that, I don't really know what I want to do. I didn't even have good grades when I was younger. I was just lucky for someone to tutor me." She smiled still.

U-"Theres always another reason, even when you don't know it. What about you Iida?" He fixed his glasses, before speaking.

I-"I just want to continue my family's legacy of medical professionals. Each helped fight off a disease, or cure it. I plan to do the same." I think to myself for a few seconds.

M-"Now that I think about it, I've always wanted to see my father again. Hes away for his work, due to him not finding one here. So he's in America, I haven't seen his since I was young." They both smile, I looked up at Shoto smiling at him, he gave a soft smile back.

I-"what about you Todoroki-kun? What's your reason?" My smile faded a bit.

Todoroki's [POV]

I thought for a minute, I didn't really know the reason. I only came here for that old mans selfish desires. I sometimes wish I didn't come here, or just have a normal family. But then I realize, that if it didn't happen. I might not have met Izuku, so then again, I still wasn't sure.

T-"I'm not really here because I want to be." They looked at me confused, expect for Izuku, he got it immediately.

U-"Why not Todoroki-Kun?" I thought for a minute, before deciding on what to say.

T-"My father wanted me to come here. I had no other choice or motivation to, I apologize if that wasn't the answer you were looking for." They frowned, but gave a sad smile after.

Izuku just grabbed my hand, and walked with me in the quiet, while they chatted. I was surprised they were soulmates. Being that they wouldn't be fairly compatible. Most of the people in our class found their soulmates there, or before.

Uraraka was with Iida. Jirou didn't have one, she was born with none, which I find unfortunate. Kirishima with That blonde haired rat. Tokoyami with a girl named Tsuyu. A guy named Sero with another guy named Kaminari. Hagakure with a guy named Ojiro. And then Momo with none, being that hers had died when she was younger.

I still wanted to be her friend, but if she decided to keep this act up, I would be forced not to.

•Time skip by it being 2:18am•

We were walking home. Iida and Uraraka were with us, being that we agreed to practice the finished song. We headed inside, being that Izuku's mother would be gone for awhile again. So we didn't need to be worried about bothering her.

My lunch was still there, so I decided to put it in the food I was making, it was untouched and the same as I was making. So it made sense to not waste it, I finished making the food and Izuku with the drinks, we placed them on plates and gave it to them. After a while we finished eating, and kept the leftovers on the stove.

After Izuku cleaned the plates, we went to the guest room that Izuku had cleared out the day before, so we could practice there. We set everything up and got started, Izuku was fairly nervous, so we decided I could sing a few of the extra vocals for his sake, a long with the back up vocals.

•time skip because it's 2:26am•

We finished practicing for the day, we left the things there for next time. They put their shoes on about to head out, when Izuku stopped Uraraka.

U-"Whats wrong Deku-Kun?" He handed her the leftovers that we had, in a container.

M-"I just thought you would like these, our left overs usually stay untouched in the fridge, so why not give them to someone who'll actually eats it?" She smiled, tearing up a bit before hugging Izuku.

U-"Thank you so much Deku-Kun! Remind me to pay you back later, alright? And no saying no." He laughed.

M-"A thank you was enough, I don't anything else!" They laughed before leaving.

We closed the door, locking it while heading to Izuku's room. He got a change of clothes, and went to shower, I went on my phone for bit, till he came out. I grabbed my clothes and showered as well. The water stung a few cuts I had that were still healing, but other then that I was fine.

He went to sleep soon after I finished. It was around 10 at night, I was tired, but couldn't sleep for a bit, just wondering about a few things. Thinking how I should visit my Mother again. Or just how I go lucky to have Izuku.

Soon after, I fell asleep with Izuku in my arms, that was the only time I stopped questioning myself. I could only think.

Maybe I do deserve him...

(A/N: Thanks for reading this book, another book will be released.)

(Ha, just kidding, I hope you enjoyed the longer chapter though.)