•Chapter 13•

•Jealously•

Midoriya's [POV]

They had let Shochan out of the hospital early, due to his quick healing process. He was on the phone with a female, I could tell by the voice. They were excited, but a bit...what's the word? I couldn't remember, just brushing it off as we continued to walk to the house, once we did, we got changed.

I had on some black short overalls, along with the red knee high stockings, I've been obsessed with them since my mama had bought them. I also had a cropped light teal sweater tucked into the overalls, then my favorite red shoes, but this time, I couldn't help put on some circular glasses tinted a light peach color.

Shochan had on black jeans with a white belt around his waist, he also had on a well fitted dark red turtleneck, with a black sweater jacket coming down to his mid-thigh. I could help but stare as his toned chest was outlined but the turtle neck. He put on his light sea green shoes, and a black circular hat.

We actually walked to the mall, I hadn't noticed, looking down at the ground this whole time. Once we had made it inside the food court, i saw a girl wave us over. We walked over to here, then followed her to a store.

This continued, her picking stuff, and either her buying it, but most of the time Shochan would. I would get tired time to time, and I think sho started to notice it, instead of going inside the store with her, would stay with me on the bench outside of them, letting me rest for awhile, but she always came out a minute or two later.

I didn't mind it, but my legs did, I ended up collapsing on the floor. A few people stared, so of course I was embarrassed, Shochan helped me up. He helped me onto his back, I felt my face flush red. I heard a tss beside me, but i ignored it, falling asleep.

Momo's [POV]

I was annoyed Shoto had to bring that rat along, I was so close to having Shoto to myself. I was also annoyed by the fact that Shoto had never cared for me like that, we I fell or tripped, he would always help me up, not carry me. We've know each other for ages, yet he does care for me that he does with him.

I rolled my eyes and made a tss sound with my mouth as we continued to walk to stores. We walked into a few places buying things here and there, he asked me to try a few clothing options on, he had never asked me this before, but I soon figured out that it was because the rat and I had similar body shapes, just that my chest area and rear was more curved.

He ended up buying a few outfits for the rat, not caring to use or figure out his name. I suggested to go the movie theater they had improved since the last time we were here, so we headed there. I asked him to lead the way, I purposefully would walk beside Shoto to pinch or hit the rat, hoping the string wouldn't tighten.

He didn't seem to notice, only noticing him moving around. We soon made it to the movie theater, by the time we got there, the rat had woken up and started rubbing his nasty face.

I came up an idea, we would a horror movie, I wouldn't get scared, I never did, but I did know I was good at acting, so when I got scared, I would just hold onto him till he finally pulls me close. I made sure to give him the ticket that put him on the other side of me, meaning he was away from Shoto.

We got a few snacks, such as slurpies, candy, and other things. We sat in our seats, which were in the back corner, Shoto having the corner, I was next to him, while the rat was next to me.

I few minutes into the movie, I started acting to be scared, trying to ignore the fact I could feel the seats arm being pulled by that thing. I held onto his arm, tugging while watching the movie, ignoring the whimpers and jumps from the thing.

Todoroki's [POV]

I stared to feel the string tighten, I waved over Izuku, he looked a bit confused, but started waddling over to me, almost tripping on something, luckily I caught him in time. I picked him up, and sat in my seat, I had placed him in my lap, just like before, and started to calm him down, such as giving him a bit of snacks, running my fingers through his hair, or just rubbing his back.

This continued till I felt a tug on my sleeve, I looked to see Momo, she looked mad, but she tried to make it look cute, I personally didnt see it. She was more hot then cute, but I didn't feel anything towards her, I wasn't dense, I know I'm not good at feelings, only feeling a few more till recently, but I knew full well she liked me, more then a platonic way.

I like Izuku, she was well aware of that. People with their soulmate gone, tend to have loose love, meaning, they can love different people, freely, not as in a soulmate way, but just people. She had fallen for me, I want to be friends, I truly do, but I don't want to lose Izuku, trying to keep her. If one had to go...I could always have Izuku by my side.

So my decision was quite obvious, but that didn't matter to her. She was the type to get what she wanted, she would most likely hurt Izuku to get to me. I already made sure she wouldn't, right after I met Izuku, I instantly thought she wouldn't like it. To put it in short way, I have people watching Izuku and his mother 24/7 to keep them safe.

She might be my childhood friend, but even I know how fucked it she is.

(A/N: Do you all like these longer chapters? They might get shorter, being that I'm actually on break, but will go to school again in a few days, I stay up till 1-2am to make sure you guys get 1000 worded chapters T^T)