"Does the royal family know about this?Did they cause this?Why aren't they helping their people?"I question.Then everything changed I was now in the same black room I was in before.My legs gave up on me and I fall on the floor.I then see silhouette of 6 people in front of me.It became clear it was the boys and Ava facing their back from me.

"G-Guys!I'm so glad to see you!My Irene you have no Idea what happend bu–" "Whould we care?"Asch growled.I was taken a back from this and looked at him confused.

"A-asch?What do you mean?"I stuttered.

"Do you still think we cared about you?Ha what a joke"Leif mocked.

"We never did care about you we're just playing you,so you can trust us"Noi said.

"N-noi?No your lying...Right?"I asked.

"I'm afraid not.We're not lying we are using you just for your magic"Rhys answered.

"M-magic?I don't understand humans don't have magic!"I yelled then a sword was placed on my neck,I look up and see Pierce with a blank expression and souless eyes.
"P-Pierce?W-why are you doing this?!"I said horrified.My eyes start to water.

"It was an order from prince Asch"My eyes wided in shock.'How could they do this to me..'I single tear rolled down my face.

"Ugghh your so annoying."Ava spoke up.

"Pierce withdraw your sword"Asch commanded.Pierce nodded and he withdraw his sword away from my neck.

Ava then walked up to me smirking and kneeled down infront of me."Awee boo hoo little (y/n) is gonna cry Ha! Pathetic...Your alway so sensitive and sweet,I don't know why I am your friend"She said smirking.

"Ava..this isn't you..The Ava I know is a sweet girl,she doesn't talk like this..please..stop"I begged but she just laughed.

"You don't know this side of me.You don't know me at all!I just live in your shadow,your smart,beautiful,sucessful,talented all the boys in highschool fall for you,and what do I get?Nothing I was an outcast I was that weird girl that doesn't talk to anyone but you,they treat you like royalty while I have to just obey orders from you!I wish I didn't met you.You have everything!EVERYTHING I whould kill a person to be in your shoes!I envy you (y/n)..I really do..and this is why I hate you.."She said in a low tone.

Tears start streaming down my face,'I can't believe she said that...this isn't real...this isn't real..It's not REAL!'I looked up at her she had a sword in her hands pointing it towards me.
"Time to finish you off..."She brought the sword up and ready to slice me.I closed my eyes accepting death.

~•Dream ended•~

I screamed then sat up my bed,hugging my knees and started crying from that horrible dream.I had,I then heard foots steps coming,my bed room door was swug open and saw a panicked Ava and Noi,Asch with a fireball in his hands,Leif wearing a tux but with no sleeve,and Pierce and Rhys with a worried expression."(y/n)!Are you alright?!What happend?!"I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

Her eyes soften she slowly walked up to me."(y/n) what's wrong...please tell me"She reached her hand towards me but I moved back.Then all the boys went up to us and sat on the bed.

"Princess (y/n) why are you crying?"Rhys asked calmly.

I kept on crying then felt an hand on my shoulder.My head shot up and looked at Noi giving me a weak smile."Please tell princess tell us what's wrong.."He said.I brushed off his hand from my shoulder.

"Come on (y/n) please tell us..we're here for you.."She said in a soothing voice.

"I-i just have a bad dream..that's all..I-i'm sorry..for making you worry"I said looking at Ava,she smiled then hugged me.I hugged back'This feels nice..'I thought

"What was the dream about?"Asch asked.

"I-i..uhh...I can't say...I'm sorry"I answered he just nodded.

I then felt someone's patting my head.I looked up and saw Pierce giving me a small smile."Smile for us...p-please.."He mumbled only I can hear.I then felt someone hugging my  right arm and saw Noi looking at me with his pure innocent eyes."Don't be sad,I want to see your cute smiling face"He said giggling.

Ava moved to my left arm hugging it.I then felt arms rapped around my torso and I turned around to see Leif."Princess..stop crying it doesn't suit you one bit"He said as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Then someone interwined my left hand with their hand"D-don't mind me...I-I just want you to feel better."I heard Asch stuttered which made me smile.

Rhys smiling at me as he held my right hand."We are here for you..remember that.."He said.

Everything was peaceful but I realized the position I am in which made me blush.No one said a word."Okay question why is Leif wearing a tux without the sleaves?"I asked.Everyone then looked at me with awkward expressions on their face.

"Uhhmmm...it's a story for another time,now let's just stay like this for awhile okay?"Ava said.I nodded and relaxed myself with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!Sorry it took awhile,got abit of writers block..yeah it sucks.
Also for the next 4 chapters of the book will be a flashback of (y/n) and Ava's meeting and life in highschool.So yeah.
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜