Chapter 5: Calm afternoon

At base with Ratchet...

I am currently sitting in the med bay having an appointment before he smiled.

"So you got you results here. Did you look?"he asked and I shrug.

"No. Not really, I open it a little, but I was nervous to see if it was a boy or girl."I said and he nod handing it to me.

"Alright, you want to surprise yourself or have someone else look-","Doc! Optimus told me to bring Hazel to his office-"Jazz stop and looked at me.

I look at him seeing a very,very,very happy face.

He ran off and I panic.

"Wait-"I stop and sigh.

"He gone..."Ratchet said setting me down,"You better get to Optimus before having Miko jump on you about baby clothing.".

I nod and went ahead secretly in the bit hallways.

Yes... Ratchet show me a secret way to the office from here....hehehehehe.

I kept quiet and hold the paper in my hand. It was my baby picture.

I want to look but that meant that I can't- "HAZEL! WHERE ARE YOU!" I froze and went into Optimus's office.

I close the door slightly before hearing a chair move.

I look up to see Optimus smile closing the door.

"Thank you. So, you wanted to see me?"I asked and he sat down looking at me.

"Yes, I wanted to ask you about your friend early. And why Miko is running around calling your name."he asked with a deep chuckle.

I smiled at the thought.

"Well Jacob is actually more of a brother to me. We knew each other long before high school and he sort of like family. Him and his wife invited me to dinner over the weekend. And they want to know who your human forms are. Formal introduction."I said and he nod sitting up.

"A small dinner?".

"Yeah basically. Wait...do your forms even eat?"I asked thinking.

"Yes, but Ratchet and I have not eaten human food before. We do not usually eat it because our systems don't need it."he said unsure of the thought.

I pause.

And gave a smirk.

"Then I am going to have to cook for both of you! You have taste food until you had my cooking."I rant on since i know I make good food.

He had a laugh that he had when he was Orion...he is still Orion, but more grown up.

"Oh. And the other thing,Orion, is because Jazz found out before I was going to tell everyone I was going to have a baby."I smiled and the Prime pause.

"Congratulations.I hope you offspring grows as beautiful as you."he said.

I smiled,"Awe. Thank you. Now! This afternoon. Make some time! You are trying some food."I said.

He nod amused before I open the door.

I went walking to the human area to start cooking...oh...opps...

"Hazel! Your having a baby!"she jump onto me and Ratchet gasp.

"Easy Miko. You cannot just jump up on her. Her baby is fragile."he said and Miko lift her hands up.

"Well I can't help it! We're baby bump buddies!"she sqreak.

Ratchet had a long pause before realizing.

"By the primes...help me now."he said.

I laugh seeing the medic react.

"Well Miko. You get home safe. Did you tell your guardians."I said and she nod going off.

"That means there going to be little being running around..."he shivered,"Dealing with Miko is one thing.. dealing with little ones...".

I laughed,"Hey it not all that bad. Kids are a great way of learning more about yourself."I smiled and he looked at me.

"Where you a baby sitter?"he said and I smiled.

"I worked at a daycare. Now! I promise to make some food you and Optimus. So be here in your holoform. I am going to be making food."I smiled.

He grumble,"He told you that we don't need to eat human food.".

I nod and went to picking up pots and looking in the fridge,"I know, but it my cooking. I have experience. And I know what people like and don't like. Think of it as a way to hang out with each other.".

He pause and thought.

"Alright...I will try one thing."he walked off to his office.

I went on ahead cooking the food.

It was an your when I was carefully stirring with a wooden spoon. I kept my eye on the soup and I even was able to cut some bread. I heard a pair of steps and seen the two come up unsure of what I was doing.

"Come on. Sit down. I am almost done."I smiled.

They transform and their holoforms came up unsure of what to expect. I smiled and set out two plates. I place everything on there and pour the sause.

"Now, I understand that you two don't eat human food. Which is perfectly fine, but it seems to be a way for us humans know we can sort of have an understand."I set the plates down and back off making mine.

"It look nice."Optimus said and he must of look at Ratchet who was studying it.

"May i ask what is in it?".

I smiled,"Yep. There sour dough bread.  Pieces of meet and cook pineapples. And the sauce is made of a mix of vegetables."I said and walk up sitting down on the chair. Ratchet and Optimus took a bit before I went on eating.

I was slowly eating my food not minding the world around me and I stop to look up-

eh?

Optimus smiled biting into the food and Ratchet was eating. I seen Wheeljack and Jazz watch shock.

'It true...her magic does work on them. They are finally eating human food.'.

Ratchet looked up,"What are you two looking at! Get before I threw an wrench at you two!"he said and they ran off.

"Hazel, may i ask what it is called?"he must be looking it up.

"Well Prime time, it is a family recipe. And it is called Momma good old cooking."I joked and he had a small chuckle before the other bots came up.

"That smells really good! Can I have some?"Sideswipe said and I pause looking at him.

"Sure. Human form please."I said that and I knew after him...it was all gone since the entire team got to eat my cooking. I am walking in the hallways when I could hear steps bot far behind me.