Chapter 4: The guard in guardians

Midnight at the Autobot's base...

I am laying on a couch with my pjs on. I am in a private area near Optimus bunker. I am alone and I am currently facing a short moment of depression.

I look up at the ceiling repeated metal before I seen a familiar bot come in.

"Hazel? Should you not be recharging?" Orion asked as sit up seeing him come up. The door was left open.

Oops..

"Just thinking. Shouldn't you be recharging too Orion."I said using his original name.

A small smile form on his face before closing the door.

"I have heard from Ratchet what happen at your home."he said and I look up,"Are you alright?".

He gave me a worry look and I remember the puppy eye look from his other self.

Shoot...

"Tell you the truth, I am upset."I said and he look taken back,"I am going to be honest with you. I have no doubt that other say their fine to you before.".

He just nod.

"My day was great. I really enjoy meeting Jack,Annie, Raf, and Miko. I really like being here."I smiled so he know it wasn't them or him,"It just when I got a text from my ex. That when things went down.".

I rant little before I took a sip.

"Does this ex..want to get back with you? As you humans say?"he asked and I nod once," You should stay away from him then.".

I chuckled,"I'll try that, Orion. So, how you been? And no saying I'm fine unless you mean it."I said and his leader look seem to fade a little.

"I am recalling things I thought I have forgotten. And have remember everyone here on base and the mission I went on before meeting you."he said and I smiled.

"That great. Do you remember what had happen to you?"I asked.

He nod,"I was being followed by decepticons and I was already losing my memories since the matrix wasn't within me."he said. He pause and look behind him to see that the door open.

"Optimus! You should be in recharge! Go to your bunker!"Ratchet said as Orion had a small smile.

Ratchet watched and turn to me.

"You should be asleep."he said and I nod.

"I know. Not easy after my ex and stuff. Anyhow, shouldn't you be asleep."I said and he grumble.

"My job as a medic comes first.".

"Aha. But what if the patient request you asleep?"I said and he looked at me.

"Why are you awake?".

I pause and sigh.

I walk up to the chair.

"This is normal. Dreams and stuff. Not to mention the phone going off with calls and text from you-know-who."I said.

Orion/Optimus looked at me as concerned before I lean on my legs.

Ratchet scan me before I sit up looking at me.

"I have a question, if you two don't understand i get it. Just need another opinion."I said unsure of a current thought.

Both of them stop and looked at me.

Orion looked at me directly,"What is your question?"he asked formally before Ratchet cross his arms.

"So..i been thinking of deteleting my ex's number from my phone-","Do it."Ratchet said with his optics narrow to the point he was serious.

"Hazel,has not finished her questions, old friend."Optimus said and we look at the old medic.