Chapter 1: Bot with lost memories

(Hazel's POV)

"Really? I didn't know there was such thing as doing that."he asked about my hair being dyed. He was gentle and lift up some of my hair. He like to study the color since it fade from a purple to a light blue. Orion seem pretty calm for someone who has no idea of where he is. He looked up and looked at me,"What about your optics? Why are they yellow?".

I pause,"My eyes?"I pointed to them,"I was born with yellow eyes. Well, they are actually Amber. It just sort of happen and I have had it since i was little.".

"So what about you big guy? Do you remember anything at all?"I asked wince he been here for three days. I got him oil and made sure he was warm in the garage.

Orion looked at his feet and pause staring at it. He grunt in pain closing one of his eyes before looking at me.

"I am not really sure...I still can't remember anything besides my name and where I am from."Orion looked at me and gave a small smile,"Do you know what is wrong with me?".

He seem so trusting. I was afraid of that since he nearly turn to his bot form to my dad.

"I think you might have memory lost. It common when you get an impact to your head."he tilt his head,"Or helm. Like getting hit.".

I did a fake punch and show him,"Do you remember being hit?"I asked trying to help him best I can. So far it has been dead ends.

Well besides him having the bot form and car form.

He thought long and hard,"A human male had a thing and it shot through my front. Does that count as a hit?"he asked.

I nod and he smiled looking at me,"I remembered!".

I smiled and look at the time.

"Orion, I have to go inside to get some recharge okay."I said. The big grin went to a sadden look...

I look at the door and look at him.

"I guess I can sleepover here for a night or two."I said and he perk up. I went ahead and ate dinner before gathering my stuff. My mom was in her room while dad slept in the guest room....

I quietly closed the door and watch each step going to the garage. I made it just in time to see that he was looking at the toolbox.

Hours later...
After hours of cleaning. Orion Pax was asleep...or recharge. He was in his truck form and parked next to me.

I sigh feeling bad since usually mom would come to check to see if i was up or not...not tonight mom...not after what you two said...

I closed my eyes and press my head against a wheel feeling tiredness overtake me.

(Orion's POV)
Dreaming...

'Optimus! We don't have much time before the matrix lands on earth! We need to find it before Megatron tries to take it.'

'I understand old friend. We must realize that the location of the Matrix is still unknown. I will go and see if I can find it at landing site. Be careful and stay safe.'
_________
'Get away! Get away!'

' I mean no harm human-n.'

'Liar! Go away!'

Shot gun sounded...

'Must-t...find...shelter-r...'

*t-this is Optimus Prime to Ratchet. I need medic-cial..I am at Crater Lake town...come find me. I will be waiting*

Out of dream...
I jolt from a dream and I sigh in relief seeing I was still in the safety of the garage. I noticed that Hazel was in recharge right next to me...