[CLASS TRIAL] 1.2

KIYANA:
We have three prime suspects to choose from the stage crew, Minako, Daiki and Renjire. We could already cross Hinata off the list since we've already debunked his case.

MUTSURO:
And we can keep the members of the prop team and main cast as suspects, though we should focus on those four.

MIKOTO:
Hold on a moment.

RENJIRE:
Oh my GODDD. This girl just doesn't give up!

MIKOTO:
... what are you implying, Kurusu?

RENJIRE:
N-Nothing. Please go on...

MIKOTO:
Anyways, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...

The top questions we should be asking ourselves are how the food poisoning got stolen, when and how the motor was placed, and who, out of the people who were involved in the performance, aligns with everything.

MINAKO:
Wait a sec, Miko, I-I need some time to process this. Where did the when aspect of that motor question thing come up?

KIYANA:
I'll explain this one, Mikoto, before you screw everything up.

Since walking around with a motor would be much too suspicious for anybody to witness, it would have to be placed during the times of day where the gym is mostly empty.

Specifically, right after the morning announcement and right before the night announcement.

We just have to deduce which of the two our culprit chose to act by... and it should become pretty clear, no?

MUTSURO:
... Oh. Kiyana, pause for a sec.

I see that quite a few of you are still a bit hesitant about this.

Especially Shiho... How are you doing?

TANSA:
Not well, that's for sure.

MUTSURO:
I-I see. Well then, everybody... tell me what you're thinking about the murder. Your feelings. It's better to talk about things openly rather than seal them up.

It's the same for this case's killer — It's better to come clean and admit it rather than having your precious wall teared down as the seconds tick by.

... Huh. Nobody's admitting it? Well then, it was worth a try.

SHIHO:
I-I just... *sniff* it should've- it should've been... me...! *sniff* Waaaahhhhh....!

TANSA:
Aw jeez, Shiho, come here and give me an air hug.

NEBORU:
Well, it is quite surprising and scary to see a friend die right in front of you.

DAIKI:
Yeah! That was scary as hell.

MINAKO:
Hiro went down with a BONK and a SPLAT! I was scared... Only a psychopath wouldn't be scared at that!

RENJIRE:
It... was interesting, to say the least.

SUMIYE:
I mean, I tried to contact Hiro's spirit right after he died.

My method usually worked, but this time it didn't. Other than Hiro dying, that was the only thing I was pissed about, Mutsuro.

HINATA:
I wasn't there, s-so I didn't see it happen in real time... But it- it must've been terrifying...!

DAISUKE:
If y'ask me, I didn't know Hiro very well... But he didn't deserve to die! So here's what we're gonna do...

We're going to fuck up whoever did this to him... B-but in a peaceful way!