first letter : laurene

Dear Laurene,

How are you now? I'm hoping that you are fine. I've missed you, though I don't know if you still remember me. I'm quite interested about how are you now. I still remembered those days when we were still together, at fourth grade at most. Sigh, it is good reminiscing the past and to be honest, I was a bit jealous of you because our teacher favored you and of course, that you were always at the first place. Well, I knew my capabilities and limitations. Another thing is that I feel that you were a little arrogant sometimes. It means no offense, it was just in my perspective.

We are not that close but I always thought of you as a good friend. It
I wanted to ask you so many questions, but I feel that it is a bit improper. I wanted to ask questions like, 'How is life there?' 'Are your studies fine?' 'Are you having a hard time?' How is your studies?' 'Do you think we would see each other as successful persons in the future?'. There are so many things I wanted to ask but I think I should start with a simple 'Do you remember me?'. Haha, I'm acting that we are super close. Maybe I'm making you uncomfortable, though frankly, I think you won't be able to read this.

I kind of miss you. You knew we were not that close back then. I hope we meet again someday. I hope that we would be able to recognize each other. If you read this say 'hi' or 'hello' to our other classmates for me. I'm living a different life here. I'm quite contented. I hope you are living well, too. I think that's quite all of what I wanted to say. This has been fun for me because I get to say what I wanted to say. I think this is still too short but I'm bidding farewell. May we meet again~

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

~•~

It was a pleasure
Meeting you for the first time
Please don't forget me

Remember me
Even in just a little
Corner of your mind