Chapter 5: Heaven Part 2

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter...

Rose point of view

I sure was in heaven as his arms were around me again. I wanted to move, but my body didn't respond as it relaxed in the arms of my true love. I closed my eyes as I smelled his excellent aftershave. He pulled away and looked at me, he looked at my neck and finally to my eyes. He did what I thought wouldn't happen Dimitri kissed me. As his lips touched mine there was a sharp electricity as we kissed. His lips are as warm as I remembered them. At first, he kissed me softly, but then it changed to hunger, and I quickly responded to them. He placed his hands over me as I put my hands around his neck. We continued to kiss hungrily. Our little make-out session was turning into a heavy one when all of a sudden, we were taking our clothes off.

Our hunger for each other was out of this world; it was like we were never apart; our bodies knew each other. But it all suddenly stopped when Dimitri pulled away. I looked at him, confused as to why he did.

"This is a mistake; I shouldn't have even kissed you. I don't even love you," Dimitri said as he got and started gathering his clothes from the floor.

"What the fuck is his problem," I thought to myself.

I had to regain myself as I heard as I held back tears. Why if Dimitri
didn't love me why he would kiss me like that.

"It sure didn't look like you did love me when you kissed me hungrily. Tell that lie to someone who would believe you cause it isn't working on me," I said as I got up, placing my shirt back.

I walked to the door as I started breathing slowly. I stopped dead in my track.

"By the way, we are leaving," I said harshly and walked out.

How could he even say that he didn't love me when his body and his eyes said another thing. As I walked to the living room where Lissa was with Hans and a very awake Eddie with a couple of guardians.

"I'm ready," I said to Lissa.

She was about to ask about Dimitri, but I suddenly stopped her.

"Don't?" I said.

She didn't ask why to cause soon after Dimitri showed up. We quickly left the cars. Hans brought two separate cars so we could all fit. He handed me a set of keys,s and I took Lissa and Eddie came with me. I didn't even dare to look at Dimitri. Eddie sat behind with Lissa while I took the driver's seat.

"Rose, what's wrong?" Lissa asked as she saw my thighs grip on the handles.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said as I drove to court.

The entire ride was entire as I drove as fast as I could since we were close to Moroi/Dhampir territory. We soon reached Court; the headaches disappear as we passed the wards. I started to feel anger arising, but I tried my best, not letting it out on Lissa. I took a turn to the direction of the palace. It didn't take long to park the car in the palace garage. Lissa and Eddie got out of the vehicle, and so did I. We went inside and greeted by Lissa servants.

"Need to go to the gym," I thought to myself. I needed to get away.

I knew she was safe here in her home. I turned to her since I was on duty I needed to ask permission.

"Liss, can I go to the gym," I said to her not meeting her eye to eye.

Liss tried to look into my eyes, but I didn't let her because if she did, she would see the hurt in them.

"Go," she said.

I nodded and quickly left to the gym. I controlled the anger that was you're waiting for it to lease out. When I reached the gym, I quickly changed and went straight for the punching bags. I didn't even waste time wrapping my hands. Slowly I was letting the anger get to me. 

How could Dimitri say that to me? He knew I loved him why would he fucking do that. 

As the anger came to me, I didn't even notice my eyes changing to my shadow kiss eyes. I didn't see the dead, but everything was surely blood red. I cried out as the anger that I felt was getting the best of me. I punched the bag with all my might not caring about anything anymore. Dimitri broke me on the inside. My heaven suddenly turned into hell.

"Rose," I heard someone yell but didn't pay attention.

Some arms around me suddenly had me. I tried getting free from them, but they where guardian arms, which the grip only got tighter. I didn't expect the person in front of me would appear not in my condition.

"Rose, please," I saw Lissa beg with tears streaming down her eyes.

I was trying to get away from the arms screaming at the top of my lungs.

"If you don't let me go. I swear on my life you're going to die," I said harshly.

I need to punch something. I didn't want to hurt my friends, especially Lissa.

"Eddie, let her go and take Lissa out the room now" someone I didn't want to hear that only set my anger in a different level, Dimitri was here.

I looked at him, and suddenly I saw correctly my anger died out, and so did the red vision. The vision of what happens today is in heaven being in his arms for after almost a year away from them and those warm, soft lips. My eyes started to water, and I began to cry. I fell to the floor and just cried like a little girl.

"Rose, we need to..." He tried to say, but I cut him off.

"Don't you dare say we need to talk, why you even here? You said what happen today was a mistake," I said as I got up to my feet.

"Today was a mistake, don't you see it. We can't be together," Dimitri said, trying to keep his composure. 

"So, the cabin was a mistake?" I said, almost yelling at him.

He looked as if he was slapping him on the face as my words registered.

"You told me that the cabin was heaven to you, what made you change your mind," I said as I pushed him back.

"That's behind us now," Dimitri said with a serious face.

"How many times do I have to hurt you so you can understand that we can't be together!" Dimitri said as he walked to me and grabbed me by my arms.

I pushed him away from me, not believing what just came out his mouth.

"So what your trying to say that I was just another girl to you then?" I said a little bit harshly.

"The way we held each other in the cabin the way we gave into each other, declaring our love for each other. Today the way you kissed me?" I told him as I saw him close his eyes.

"When you said I was your angel, the woman who ever made you feel like a true man. I know you love me," I said as we were really close.

I felt his heart accelerated as we were that close. Dimitri opened his eyes as tears streamed down his face.

"Remember that day. Remember the way you felt. Remember the way your lips felt on mine. The way you made me yours," I whispered to him.

"Oh, Roza," he whimpered.

"There's my Dimitri," I thought to myself.

His eyes still closed as he contemplated what he heard. I took his face in between my hands. My lips are inching closer to his. I brushed them against him, and then when he finally responded to the memory of our piece of heaven burning in his thoughts, it was like we were back in time, but I pulled away. 

"Your only lying to yourself," I said just as I opened the door to leave.

Comment, please let me know what you guys think