Chapter 22:

Rose Point of View

I cried internally as the spirit dream fell apart, and I came back to reality. Robert, has these two Strigoi torturing me trying to get my spirit walls down, if I did that I would give them what they want which will only get me killed. I needed to be healthy for my family for my baby boy, Dimitri, and Lissa. I couldn't give up now as much as I wanted to.

They treated me like a punching bag as they teased me, saying that it would all stop if I gave into Spirit. I was determined not to let them win. They had my hands tied with chains that were hung over me as they pulled every time to get to me stay still.

" Let them fall; we can help" I kept hearing in my mind, which were the ghost.

Dimitri's Point of view

Every minute that pass scared me to death as I didn't know what was going on with my Roza; what were those baster doing to her. Eddie orders a report on Robert Duro on his whereabouts, and we could act from there.

Adrian never left Lissa's side as he was the one that could connect us to Rose. I knew the darkness would affect him at some point, but he didn't care, he would do anything for her. Adrian didn't move his eyes from Lissa as she walked around, ordering people around. There was a knock on her door, and we all looked to the door to reveal Eddie.

" Got anything?" I asked before Lissa or Adrian could say anything.

" Last seen in Montana, near the academy," Eddie said as he handed me the report, which showed Robert Duro in the Montana airport.

" The jet is ready," my sister said.

We left right away to the jet as Eddie told the pilot our coordinates of where we were going, Saint. Vladimir. As soon as we landed on Saint Vladimir grounds, Alberta meets us at the gate, and she bowed when Lissa came down.

" Don't?" Lissa said as she helped her up and hugged her as she started to cry.

Alberta quickly responded to the hug, but that hug was a motherly hug. Alberta, in some ways, was a mother figure to a lot of students here, especially to Lissa and Rose.

" Don't worry, my dear, we'll find her," Alberta said as she smoothed her back.

We all gather in Alberta's office, as we had to go threw the plan that I had in going into the rescue mission. The guardian council wasn't permitting extra guardians on the task so, the royal guard in orders of Lissa was going. So here it was, Lissa would direct us to where she would feel Rose is, she would be taken away from the place, by Nikolai and Lopez. She orders the rest to go in and find Rose.

" you need to take me out the wards; I have to see if I could feel Rose," Lissa said to us out loud.

We all looked at her like she was crazy, but we had a chance the sun was still out so we would be out of danger.

"Let's go," I said to all as Lissa was the first one to leave.

We made a protective circle around her after we made it out the wards.

Lissa took a deep breath, and just like Roza, her eyes turn yellow. She started to look around until she stopped in one direction.

" She's over there," Lissa pointed to a place where I didn't want to remember.

The Caves

___________________________

Leave comments I want to hear what you guys think