(006)

Izuku didn't speak much to the classes afterwards, mostly sticking to the two odd teachers because they were nice

The two classes seemed to want to talk to him, he didn't really know why as he was certain they were ignoring him before he told them his reason of going to Kunugigaoka and why he was in 3-E.

He just decided to ignore them in turn as they seemed to think he'd fall for the trick of being their friend until they stab him in the back.

How idiotic did they think he was? Probably a lot as he never bothered to attempt killing Korosensei.

Izuku looked to the teachers who were talking to each other curiously.

"Midoriya, why don't you ever attempt to kill Korosensei?" Karasuma asked curiously, "Why would I? I don't particularly need the money, even though my financial situation isn't the best, and I don't particularly like people - no Earth" Izuku started, "Also Korosensei is very nice, even if he's a huge.., what did Karma-san call him? Pervert? Still don't know what it means, but yeah" Izuku beamed as the teachers either blinked in surprise or sweat dropped.

"You don't know what-" Midnight and Jelavíc started but Karasuma placed a hand over Jelavic's mouth as Aizawa did the same to Midnight. Some chuckled awkwardly or nervously to cover the situation up as Izuku blinked in confusion.

"Midoriya, what do you know about Korosensei and Aizawa?" Nezu spoke up curiously to distract the boy, though the topic made Izuku beam with a wide smile, stunning the staff momentarily before Izuku started to speak.

"Korosensei is 9'2", he used to be human and has Mach 3 speed, also gets distracted easily. Loves his pillow, and everyday at 11am he reads a weird magazine or something - Karma won't let me see it though. Anyway, Korosensei has a liking to gelato, which can be a weakness if used correctly as well as no poison working on him, it seems only the anti-Korosensei equipment works on him. For an assassination attempt it would have to have everyone included to distract him and have a division. Another way of assassination would be if he was tied up in a tree again to then calculate the distance from a close by swinging point and quickly swinging across to be 'close to his speed', as well as aim for the heart or head to kill him but variables can change the outcome. It would also be good to have his guard down - give him some gelato and then try to kill him, letting the knife get lodged into the ceiling, on the way out you can kick the door frame to dislodge the knife and get either a few tentacles or the head-" Izuku muttered quickly before snapping out of it as the teachers blinked as Korosensei started crying about his favourite student trying to kill him.

"Aizawa-san is easy" Izuku suddenly stated, "His hair is a few inches longer than necessary, for a split second his hair covers his eyes, in turn makes his quirk useless for that time and if in close range it would be easy to a quirk, like Bakugou's, to kill him indefinitely. Though the problem of it not working on mutant types, ex. Guns for hands, would be more troubling and easier to kill him with. His fighting style is unique but not good for more than fifty to sixty villains or a huge attack but better at support to keep his eyes trained on the target as other heroes apprehend the villain, but to make sure there is no heroes in the way of harm to give Aizawa time to blink with perfect timing" Izuku muttered wildly as the teachers just stared or blinked in shock again.

Nezu was now grinning as Karasuma looked intrigued. Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight and a few others were pale at the plans as Korosensei was cheering at his Izuku's analysis, feeling proud before Aizawa let out a small smile.

"Thanks for the pointers, kid." Aizawa stated, knocking some back to their senses. "No problem Aizawa-sama!" Izuku beamed.

Well, now there are All Eyes On Me.

A/N-
Hopefully this is good!

Also I was wondering if anyone noticed me ending each chapter with a song name in it? ^~^"