ᴛᴡᴏ

╭┈───────🌊ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ- ╰┈➤❝[ chapter two ] ❞

╭┈───────🌊ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-
╰┈➤❝[ chapter two ] ❞

Princess

THE REST OF THE school day consisted of Anna eating both buns alone in the library as she read her favourite poetry book and avoided the six foot five curtain haired boy, whilst Vincent planned how to get her to forgive him and trust him again and apologies for being a dopey, speechless dickhead earlier.

"Hey I noticed that you're new", the timid girl hears a voice boom from behind her in the corridor as she tries to collect her belongings to leave the premises. Her body slowly turns to reveal a tall fiery red haired boy. His sports top's untucked from his jeans and his neck is covered in some sort of nasty bruises. I wonder how he got them, Anna thinks to herself. Must have been a nasty fight.

"Yes I am", she mutters as she tries to open her locker door but fails as it's jammed and stuck. Stupid cheap lockers, damn.

"Want some help", the boy smirks down at the blonde girl. She nods her head in embarrassment . His big hands swiftly open the metal door, making him throw a wink at her in an attempt to seduce her. Her cheeks glow red, not because she finds him attractive but because she feels uncomfortable.

Very uncomfortable.

His presence is very intimidating. It's as if he is a lion patrolling the Sahara waiting for a innocent gazelle to ponder into the landscape. that hazels being poor anna.

"Do you wanna, I don't know, come to mine sometime", he rubs the back of his neck. "We can chill, watch movies but if you wanna do something else I'm sure that could be arranged", he goes to caress her cheek but a lightning fast hand slaps it away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Daniel", a familair voice asks from besides the two of them.

"Woah chill man she came onto me, look", the the boy points to the red/purple splotchy marks on his neck. "Freaky one ain't she", he teases.

"W-what", Anna's eyes widen. "I didn't hurt you and i'm certainly not freaky, i promise! Vincent I didn't hit him", she panics as her voice becomes an octave higher. Why would he tell Vince that she came onto him, she wouldn't hurt a fly!

"Baby you didn't hit me but I sure as hell would love to spa-", Daniel groans but his sentence gets cut short when his head suddenly whips to the left.

"Don't you fucking finish that sentence you piece of shit", Vincent seethes through gritted teeth.

"Vincent it's okay", she tries to calm him down but he continues to beat and pound the boy's face.

"You're just mad 'cause I fuck all the pretty girls-", the boy taunts in between punches. "Just ask Coco".