CHAPTER 25 - The Third Touch - Intoxicated

Start from the beginning

"That would never happen Christian." Myles said as he walked towards the door to hug him. He pulled away, dropping the towel in the hamper at the other side of the room besides the bathroom door.

"I was wrong" Christian confessed as he stepped further into the room, closing the door behind him. The light from the other end of the room now cast on him, Christian's shirt was unbuttoned, shorts hanging from his waist, he leaned back against the wall, his green eyes staring into the honey ones of Myles.

His sultry gaze, as the first time he had seen him when he accepted his feelings made myles smile, running his hand over his face as he stepped towards the male in front of him.

"Yes you were," Myles whispered, not breaking the stare, moving closer to him until their chest met. Christian let out an amused sound, as his eyes travelled to Myles' lips, and then back to his eyes.

A playful grin slowly crept up his face as he spoke again. "I was wrong," Christian stated, his breath hot, fanning Myles' lips, as their nose now touched, still in their staring contest.

Myles inhaled, he smelled like lemon and green tea, making him lick his lips. Christian's eyes had now averted and couldn't move away from Myles' tongue as it ran across the length of his pink lips, his smirk deepened.

"Yes," Myles whispered again, his hand reaching for the body in front of him.

Christian didn't hesitate, as soon as Myles' fingers grabbed his open shirt, he pulled him forward, crushing their lips together. Myles was captivating at this very moment, if not even more so. He moaned as Myles' lips forced his open, his tongue teasing for entrance. Christian didn't put up any resistance, fisting his hand in Myles' dirty blonde hair. Christian felt Myles' lips smile against him, and captured his lower lip between his teeth, tugging gently.

Pulling apart, they stared at each other, chest thumping as they breathed heavily, lips coated in mixed saliva. Christian grinned as Myles untangled their hands, stepping backwards with a Cheshire Cat smile strongly planted on his face.

Christian's excitement grew as Myles slowly slid his fingers down the sides of his own waist, his fingers expertly pulling his shirt off him. He let out a hum as he took in Myles' form, the smooth flesh begging to be caressed.

"Am I still wrong?" Christian asked, voice laced with lust, Myles only bit his lip, nodding slowly.

"Having your shirt on is wrong," Myles whispered, his voice sending shivers through Christian's flesh.

The unbuttoned shirt easily coming off his shoulders as he approached Myles who reached forward and pressed his hand against Christian's bare chest, humming in excitement.

"Anything else?" Christian asked, Myles' eyes dropped lower making Christian chuckle as myles tapped on the waistband of his shorts.

"Off," Myles told him,

Christian throbbing at the lustful command, briskly kicking his shorts off his feet making Myles raise his brow as his eyes roamed Christian's toned physique.

Christian chuckled, tugging at Myles' pants desperately. Myles' took the hint, his eyes fixated one Christian's as he pulled off his pants, along with his black brief. Slowly.

Blood boiling, Christian hungrily pulled the boy to him, unable to stand just looking at his naked form. He crashed their lips together, Myles groaned as Christian's tongue fought with his, Myles' tongue tasting of sweet traces of ketchup and lust. He wrapped his hand around Christian's neck, fingers running through his hair with fervor. He gasped against Christian's lips as hands roughly grabbed unto his hips, fingers pressing into the soft flesh of his ass.