CHAPTER 8 - Slender Boy

The slender boy, skin mirroring the dim lights.

Party kegs were being rolled into the house, filling up the kitchen store, a bunch of party cups on the counter, bottles of beers stacked up in the refrigerator. The breakable and valuable items being shipped away into closets, no one wanted to have a destroyed house after a party.

Christian had woken up to the noise and chatter downstairs, he groaned, slightly annoyed that his sleep cut short. He rubbed his eyes, put on his slides and groggily stepped out of his room, halting at the start of the banister as he watched Hitler and the crew he had carried along turn his house to a replica of a night club. Party lights hung around the corners of the living room, with a disco ball hanging above the living room right in the middle.

"Dude, is that a fog machine??.....thought you said this was gonna be a low key party" Christian questioned, turning to Hitler who was watching the guy setting up the DJ stand.

"Yea, it is, it's a low key party. A birthday bash, go get ready!" Hitler said brushing off Christian with his hand.

Christian checked the wall clock , it was almost nine, he wanted a party but also remembered that himself and Hitler had two completely and very opposite meanings of a party. He turned and headed back to his room to get ready for later, locking the door behind him, he fanned his breath against his hand, scrunching his face after inhaling his own breath. In his monochrome room, he took off his clothes, went into the bathroom and showered, coming back out completely dry and naked. And his teeth brushed.

The few droplets of water from his hair glistening on his skin, his chiseled body emitting lust.

He searched through his closet, pulling out a pair of dark blue jeans and a black shirt. He dropped them on the bed, rubbing on his deodorant, messed up his hair a little, combed his brows, put on his briefs, his socks, his guy trousers, his shirt and then a pair white and black nike Air Force 1.

He picked up his phone and saw that it was already 9:48pm. Replied a few messages before his phone started ringing. Smiling at the caller ID he picked up.

"I knew you'd like it," the voice on the other end spoke, raspy and low but clear enough.

"You left me no choice, thanks man," Christian smiled.

"Happy birthday Christian," he said.

"Thanks Destiny, Hitler's throwing a party," Christian stated, lifting his brows up.

"You mean Hitler's throwing a concert?" Destiny shot back the question.

They both laughed.

"Will talk to you later," Christian said after his laugh had died down.

"Have fun!" destiny stated before hanging up. Christian dropped his phone in a drawer in his night stand beside his bed.

He could already hear the music blaring within his closed door, he sighed. Walking to the door, he turned the knob and stopped on his heels when the sound of the music was almost deafening, the sounds of people downstairs filling his ears, the alcohol embracing his nostrils. He could even smell smoke already. He started his journey down the stairs in search of Hitler, Rex and Allen.

"Happy birthday man," a guy holding a red beer cup said, tapping his shoulder.

"Yea thanks," Christian replied dumbfounded, not knowing who the other person was, but, it was his birthday anyways. And Hitler threw the party, what could he not expect.

He could see people still coming in, he spotted Allen by the door, with someone else. 'Oh you again, i get to see you again' he remembered him, Allen's roommate.