Road To Kingdom

*Mila POV*
We were currently on our break in the practice room and I was sat talking to Chan, before my phone started ringing. I look at the caller ID, to see that Kevin was FaceTiming me. I looked down at the screen confused, as he had messaged me earlier saying he was filming for Road To Kingdom and couldn't talk for another couple hours. But I answered quickly.

The call connects and I am met with the faces of Kevin and Jacob.
"Mila!" Jacob exclaims and I laugh and wave.
"You're being recorded right now if you don't mind." Kevin says and points me in the direction of the camera.
"No it's fine. What did you need." I say taking a sip of my water.

"Well we are planning on performing Heroine for the next round, and we wanted to ask you for some tips." Kevin says with a huge smile.
"Really? On Road To Kingdom?" I ask in disbelief and I hear a chorus of laughter.
"Yes now what do we need to do to be as great as you." I hear Chanhee say and I laugh.
"I don't really know what tips to give, what type of performance are you doing with it?" I ask and more of the members come into the screen.
"Us and Oneus are planning on doing like a story line of training and debuting, it'll be better when it's planned out." Kevin said and I get quite excited.
"You're doing a stage with oneus? Is Xion there?" I ask and he comes into screen.
"Hi Mila." He waves and I wave back.
"Hi! It's been a while since we met." I say.
"Wait you know the oneus members?" Kevin asks in confusion.
"Only Xion, we're in a 00 liner gc together." I say.

"Oh my gosh I'm really excited now, okay I don't really have any tips, just be yourselves and make the song your own, Im really excited to see the performance. The Boyz and Oneus, fighting!" I say with a smile and they all thank me before hanging up the call.

___________________________