"Just tell us what you want you two toned freak!" Miu shouted annoyed.

"Ok ok! Well kiddos! I have a new motive for you!" My heart dropped. It was really going to happen again.

"However! This motive is special! It will only affect one person!" The hall was filled with whispers, echoing through the tall room. Suddenly the floor behind the podium opened up and the monokubs pulled out, what looked to be, a giant wheel with pictures of everyone on a different section. "The person will be decided by this wheel of misfortune!"

"Yeah! And daddy will use the motive on whoever it lands on!" Monophanie yelled.

"So you bastards better brace yourselves! You never know who will be picked!" Monosuke blared.

"Aaww your all just too cute!" Monokuma stated.

"But what will happen to the person it lands on?" Ryoma asked, pulling down the front of his hat.

"You'll just have to wait and see! Now! Spin! The! Wheel!" As he said that, all four remaining monokubs spun the wheel at once. It spiralled in a circle of colour. It was almost hypnotising. The wheel eventually slowed and abruptly stopped. I felt my face pale.

"Shuichi Saihara!" The bears announced in unison. I stumbled back, unable to speak.

"Wait! Don't do it!" Kaito boomed. Maki looked nearly worried. Everyone was looking at me in disbelief. They all looked equally worried.

"P-p-please-" was all I could mutter before I was dragged away by the monokubs, kicking at the floor.

They brought me into a big black room with what looked like at electric chair in the middle. I shuffled and fought against the monokubs grasp but I couldn't escape. My body wouldn't let me scream or shout. Just whimper with tears creeping down my face. They placed me on the chair and tight clasps snapped around my wrists, ankles and waist. Monodam pushed a large camera infront of me and started filming. I was still weeping, terrified about what was going to happen. They placed a helmet type thing on my head and it locked around me. I struggled in the chair, trying to somehow escape. But it was to no avail.

Kokichi's POV:

Shuichi was dragged away, like we were watching his execution begin. He looked terrified and on the verge of tears. I was genuinely worried about him. I covered my mouth whilst standing at the back so that no one would notice my worry. Suddenly a screen lowered from the ceiling and it flicked on, showing Shuichi clamped to a chair with a helmet on his head. Wires were connected to the helmet and they lead far behind him. He looked even more scared and he was crying. I felt terrible. I wanted to help but I knew there was nothing I could do. In the background, monotaro walked up to a large switch attached to a machine. He flipped the switch and we all watched in horror. Shuichi stopped struggling. His pupils were tiny and he looked almost dead. Tears were still streaming down his face. I couldn't bare to watch but I couldn't look away for some reason. Neither could any of the others. The only sounds were mutters and light breathing.

Shuichi then looked calm. Like nothing had happened. He looked around the dark room and the clamps released. I was relieved that nothing too serious had happened to him. He wasn't dead at least. The screen then switched off and shifted back into the gap in the ceiling. We heard the gym door open and in walked the monokubs, dragging Shuichi behind them. He looked confused, like he didn't know where he was. When he entered the gym, he looked at all of us and the expression on his face changed. He looked excited. His eyes were shining from amazement and he looked like a little kid meeting his idle.

"Puhuhu! Meet your new Shuichi!" Monokuma announced.

"What do you mean? He doesn't look any different." Korekiyo said calmly, moving his hands to gesture towards Shuichi.