LUCY VS LISANNA!!!!

"Next the match we've all been waiting for the strongest mage of Black Dawn and Lisanna from Fairy Tail!!!!!!! Now remember it is said that guild masters are not allowed to fight, but she is under age so she is allowed to compete."

I smirked than stood up and looked at Mirajane as normal as ever. I put a seal on her it means she has an invisible jail over her and she can't get out of it. She looked confuse she would find out sooner or later what I meant. I jumped off the railing and landed on the ground my smirk still there.

Lisanna walked from the tunnel and walked toward me Fairy Tail guild were cheering her on.

"BEGIN!!!!!"

I laughed and said "Multi Angel Acid." And tons of acid balls came down from the sky and plumped down. She said "Animal Soul Bird." She flew everywhere trying to avoid them it was no use one ball hit her in the arm and it burned her skin. She kept flying I stopped the balls than jumped up toward her and kicked her down kicking her on her stomach. "Dark Capricorn." And a fusion of flames and dark magic combined and struck her. She took so much damage that she couldn't even move. She smashed and made a giant hole. The guy was about to say I won but something inside me just wanted more.

And I said "Howl." A big sound wave hit her and the crowd. I didn't want to stop I said "Evil push" and the ground around her rumbled and she was blasted toward me she wasn't moving. Than I punched her many times not stopping until I finally "Dark Ray." and a big bean went toward her and it smashed her on the ground ripping off almost all of her clothes. She wasn't breathing.

"Someone stop her she'll kill her." said the pumpkin guy his voice full of agony.

I grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up. I took my cape off revealing my hair back to blond except it was long and straight. The same outfit and the same eyes. (from the beginning of this story. Remember crystal blue eyes awesome outfit.)

"OH MY IT'S FORMER MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL LUCY HEARTFILLIA!!!!!"

I could hear Fairy Tail coming toward me. I quickly said "Dark prison." And Fairy Tail was trapped in the red prison. Mirjane was screaming. "LUCY STOP!!" And she transformed into satan soul and tried to escape the prison. The others said nothing they were smiling even Erza.

"Dark Formula 100." Makarov yelled "Stop you'll kill her." I didn't listen I looked at Lisanna and said "inferno blast." And I blasted her with it. That blast is one of strongest blast I had.

She was blown with the other Fairy Tail and Natsu caught her. And I said it again "Dark Formula 100." And three marks appeared on the prison and I let tears out and said "Im sorry." and one tear fell down my cheeks my face STILL NO DAMN EMOTION. And a mass explosion happened inside the prison. I released the prison and everyone inside were all injured and bleeding just terrible. I'm surprise there still not dead, but that's fairy tail.

Mirajane ran to her sister and brother crying. "Get away from them." I said. She looked at me pissed "NO!!" My voice was low and I whispered something in her ear from far away. She nodded and stepped aside. "Secret Magic." And a big sign of magic appeared in the sky and something sparkled down like a bluish sparkle.

After it was finish I told my guild to hold on to me. Rogue ran to get Sting and Mirajane held my hand. "Teleport." And We disappeared.

Natsus POV

I saw the leader of Sabertooth beating up Lisanna looked really bad.

Just how strong is she she has used other types of magic. Who is she anyway. 

"LUCY...."

I heard Lucys name and I turned toward her and it was Lucy, but not the Lucy we knew it was Lucy full of hatred and she was holding Lisanna by the neck. I immediately ran toward her and so did the others. I didn't know this Lucy she was stronger now and with no emotion. I was suddenly stopped and fell down hard. I got up and tried to walk toward them, but something was blocking me I looked around.

"A prison." I looked at Lucy she was so mad and almost mad(crazy). I tried to get out by using my fire, but when I did everyone in the prison got hit by it.

'Crap'

I heard gramps yell "NO YOU'LL KILL HER." I looked at her and saw she had put the forbidden magic Formula 100 on Lisanna I was about to say something, but Lucy blew Lisanna toward us. I grabbed she was badly injured she wasn't breathing.

I heard her say "Dark Formula 100." And the thing I remembered next was a tear coming out of Lucy's eyes and she said "I'm Sorry." And I was out cold.

~Memories~

"Hey I'm Lucy." she said a big smile on her face. "I've wanted to join Fairy Tail ever since I was little....."

I grabbed her hand and we ran "where are we going?" She said I turned around and smiled big at her "we're going to Fairy Tail you wanted to be member right." Her smile when I told her was so big I bet it hurt she nodded and I let go of her hand she ran for her own weal....." I laughed at the old memories.

"Look Natsu I'm a Fairy Tail." Her voice as happy as ever ever since that day we've been together always smiling and having a good time.

I started crying. What have I done. Lucy I'm sorry.

I woke up. I was fine nothing hurt. I felt it it was Lucy's magic. "She must of healed us than left." Gramps said as he looked down ashamed. I started running following her scent everyone yelled at me but I didn't listen I had to find her and tell her.....

I had to find Lucy.

Please comment and vote. ^.^ Thank you so much for reading.