Change

(Lucys Pov)

It's been three years since I last saw everyone in Fairy Tail. I counted the years, months and days even hours for this moment. It was time to show them who they fucked with and who they kicked out. The suppose weak girl is coming back to Fairy Tail.

Maximus had me training night and day no rest. At times I would fail at beating him and when I lost he would lock me in a small room and told me "you have to learn how to listen and if I don't like what I see you'll be locked in here no food or water for four days."

The room was very small and cold, damp, smelly, and just faul. The night were cold and the days were hot. But I had to suck it up and little by little I started getting in that room less and less. Eventually I never went back again.

Something else I notice was my hair and eyes. Little by little they also started changing my hair grew long and black my eyes turned crystel blue. And my voice sort of deep but smooth. He taught me how to use all the elements and the dark version of all of them. He also taught me how to fight without magic with pure strength.

One time when I was training with Maximus I started thinking 'why am I here? why do I want revenge?' Than I remeberd what Natsu told me "your weak......Lisanna..... strong.....your out." Than everyone at the guild not giving even two fucks about what was happening to me and Natsus face so happy and that hug with Lisanna. It was too much emotion for me to handle.

After that something inside me reacted on its own and my body too I said "Dark hidden magic." And I hit him with a dark purple black magic hand fist. The sky turned dark and a wild storm appeared my mind was out. Maximus was punched miles away through mountains and rocks. My mind came back slowly. I saw him flying.

"Oh shit." I said and I transported behind him and caught him in my arms. "Are you okay max." I said while putting him on his feet he dusted off the his shirt than he put his hand on my head and said while moving it "your ready my little dove."

'Finally'

Please comment and vote. ^.^