The old me an Idiot

I teleported to my old house. The thing I saw next was weird everything was exactly the way I left it. My bed was barely done. My eyes got big.

'Has Natsu been sleeping here?'

I started walking around looking at everything that was the old me. The old clothes, shoes, ribbons and even my old novel that I had been writing about are suppose adventures with my friends and family.

The thing that made me freeze for a moment was the picture of me and those bitches.

I picked it up I saw Erza and her sword on her shoulder, Gray without clothes except for his boxers doing a fighting pose, Wendy and Carla, Happy hugging each other. All of them happy and smiling. The one that made me tighten my grip on the picture was the one where Natsu putting his arm over my shoulder. I was smiling I was stupid, dumbass thinking it would last. All of us smiling. The old days are died within me. I touched it with my other hand than I crushed it in my hands.

'What a idiot I was.'

I grabbed everything that was my old self and gathered them. Than I lit my hand with dark magic. And lit everything on fire. I saw how the picture of us burned.

"LUCY!!???!!!!" I heard someone yell from outside their voice worried. I knew that voice it was Natsu. 'He's up fast' "LUCY!!???!! Happy take me up." "aye sir."

I ran out of teleporting juice. I turned toward the window than I backed up and I ran toward the window and jumped out smashing the window. Natsu and happy we're flying up, but they fell back to the ground. I landed on the other side of the stream I use to walk on balancing myself and the guys telling me 'watch out Lucy-San. Or you'll fall over.'

I turned and saw my old house all up in dark flames.

'Is this what I wanted?'

"LUCY STOP!!!!" He yelled at me I turned around I ran toward the forest and didn't stop until I thought about it. I stopped and waited for him I had an idea.

Please comment and vote.