Page 23

Erens pov

I kissed him wanting the teasing to stop. After the long kiss I got up before he could get me and I changed into a uniform that Hanji left her knowing I'll need a new one. Once I got done I felt arms wrap around me and someone head against my neck kissing it. I smile and look at Levi and I give him another kiss before walking out. I go to go get food seeing Hanji on the way there. "Hi Eren I see the potion wore off but you still look a lot like a kid." "Yea, but oh well I think Levi likes it cause now he's not the shortest anymore." I say softly giggling at the end. Hanji laughs. Once we made it to where everyone else was eating food. They seemed to only give me a slight glance cause of everything that has been happening they probably knew someone was going to be different about me.

After they ate and trained

I was making my way to Levi's office and I opened it a bit but stopped when I saw two people. Levi sitting at his desk with Petra on his desk. I froze in my spot as I see Petra kiss Levi. Once that happened I ran. I ran to Hanjis lab and seeing her not in there I wrote a quick note saying ill be in the woods and do not come to me for any reason. I place it where she works and I ran to get my gear on. Once having it on I made my way out of the wall and I got to the woods. I climbed a big tree with my gear and sat on a branch.

WARNING SELFHARM PART (don't like or can't read skip until I say it's ok to read again)

I took out my knife that I always keep on me and I lifted up my sleeve on my left arm. I took the blade and started to cut my self.

1. For believing Levi that me loved and cared for me

3. For not dying the first time I tried

5. For always bothering Hanji

12. For falling for Levi

15. For not saving my mother

I kept going listing off reasons why I deserve them.

When I was done there were 50 cuts on my left arm. I switch to my right arm and did 50 cuts again.

My vision started to fade and there were black and white spots in my vision. Slowly my vision faded into nothing and my arms dropped my knife on my lap.

SELFHARMING IS DONE YOU CAN READ NOW

Hanjis pov

I was looking for eren everywhere and I couldn't find him. I decided to check Levi's office and I saw him kick Petra out of his office. "What happened Levi?" I asked "she kissed me and tried to put herself on me even though she knows I love eren." I was mad about that but I knew I had to ask him if he knew where eren was. "By the way do you know where eren is I haven't seen him anywhere" I ask "actually no we should go try and find him" I agreed and went to my lab wanting to know if he was in there.

But what I found was not what I expected I read the note and started to get a bit worried. I ran to Levi showing him. We both agreed that we should go find him just in case. We got our gear on and made our way in the woods. Instead of splitting up we stuck together and we were walking around when I felt something drop on my arm. I looked at my arm and saw blood. I was confused and worried at the same time. I stopped Levi and we both climbed the tree. What we found scared both of us.

We found eren bleeding out on both arms. Levi immediately picked him up. And we started to run back to the base while also using our gear. Once we got back he immediately had to go into surgery cause off how bad the cuts were. I looked at the knife that was covered in dry but also wet blood. I was the knife that we found near him the first time he did this. How he got it back was beyond us but he got it back and it was not covered in his blood once again.

After a very very long time we finely got to see him. I looked at him and then at Levi. Levi had tears running down his face. The only times I have seen him cry was now both times he's seen eren like this. I immediately knew we were gonna have to force him eat cause he was most likely going to stop just to look over eren.

Yaaay thank you for reading I hoped you enjoyed

Word count 835