part 16

Erens pic

     We were all fighting the titans tying to kill them. Almost all of the little ones were dead so some of the other canadents came to help me take down the big one, including Levi. I felt this power that I didn't know where it came from, but I punched the titan and they go flying back passing out. I was so confused, I soon colapsed soon after. 

Levi's pov

As soon as I saw Eren colapse I ran over to him taking him out of the titan form hugging him tightly. I soon realised that he was no longer a  toddler and I was thank full for that. I carried Eren back to head quarters hospital so they can check him to make sure he's ok. I sadly had t leave Eren to make sure everyone else was ok to, I saw hanji and I went up to her. "Is everyone ok?" I asked "Yeah some are a bit hurt others are ok no one was really hurt as bad as Eren which is good." "Good, I'm going to go back to Eren to make sure he's ok." As I got to Erens room I saw the doctors leave saying that something was wrong with his head, but I couldnt make out the rest. I went into his room, seeing him lay there pale made me very worried. I touched his hand and it was cold very cold. As I was studying Erens pale dead looking face a doctor walked in he didn't seem suprised that I was there. "He isn't well at all, he's actually in a coma, we don't know what time he'll wake up or if he'll ever wake up. I'm truly sorry. " After the doctor said that he left. I was so shocked trying to hold back tears from spilling. I couldn't believe it Eren was in a coma and no one knew when he would wake up. Later that night it was passed visiting hours, but the doctor allowed me to stay getting another bed for me to sleep near Eren. I was sitting next to Eren, holding his hand, wanting this to be all a bad dream, hoping I'll wake up. I soon fell asleep wondering hoping Eren would wake up.

Sorry for not posting in so long I'm trying my hardest to get my schedule all together.

Thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️