Page 22

Levi's pov

    I pulled him onto my lap smiling and I kissed his cheeks making him giggle. I was happy, but I know knew I need to watch him more carefully then I would if he was his normal age. Everyone was more prepared for him being a child now so we had toys he would like and everyone knew someone had to be with him at all times. I was mainly going to be that one.

I notice Eren was still a bit tired so I started to pet him making him more tired and purring. He slowly leaned against my chest and his small fist gripped onto my shirt as I kept petting him. Soon he fell asleep and I covered us with the blanket.

I decided while Eren slept I would read so I got a book and started to read. Around 15 minutes later Hanji comes in. I see her trying not to squeal and I was thankful I didn't have to hear her. "What?" I asked with a somewhat stern look "I was just wondering how little Eren was doing." She said  "he's doing fine now leave" I said in a hush voice so I don't wake him up. She just nods smiling evilly while walking out. I sighed and put the book down. I slowly laid down hugging Eren and I soon fell asleep.

Eren pov

    I woke up facing someone's chest and soon realized that it was Levi's. Softly smiling I snuggled up to him more. I knew that the potion was going to wear off soon cause I only took a tiny bit. But then I remembered Hanji saying something.

Flashback to before Hanji left

"Are there any side effects?" I asked Hanji
" there's only one that I can tell and it's if you take it then you'll be shorter then Levi and Levi is 5'2" she replied
"So I'll be around 4'8 to 5?"
"Yup"

Flashback end

I smiled a bit more. I soon felt the potion wearing off and I grew a tiny bit, but only like a inch or two. I snuggled my head into Levi's neck. I started to run my hands through his hair softly purring. I felt him put his face against my neck.

Time skip when Levi wakes up

I was snuggled against him my legs wrapped against his waist. I felt someone run their fingers through my hair and I looked up. Levi was looking at me and kissed my head.
"You've turned back, but you aren't your normal size." He said
"Yea I remember that one of the side effects was I would turn smaller than you"
"Oh so now who's taller huh" he smiled laughing a bit.
I smiled a bit and nuzzled my head back into his neck.  I kissed his neck and I could hear him swallow and his breath catch. I smiled at the effect I have on him. He kiss my neck multiple times and I tried to control my breathing. I kissed him wanting to stop the teasing.

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

Word count 519