page 5 nightmare part 3

Sorry for the cliffhager from the last one

Erens pov

Still in the dream

Eaten by a titan I fell to the ground crying not knowing why he said that. My mother came to me and hugged me, she shushed me and told me this all was a dream "really mommy " "yes sweety this is all a dream, i need you to get back to our old house in the basement on the desk theres all the answers to the questions youve been asking yourself. But i must go now and you must wake up" "my mom love you and i will get to our old house i promise" she faded away.

Levis pov while erens still in the nightmare/dream

After we killed all the titans i ran to the bunker to find armen holding my eren while hes asleep. I run over to them. "Is eren ok" "erens ok captain he started to cry so i tried to get him to sleep and was succesful" "good" armen gave me eren while he went to go help the people who got injered. I carefully take eren to my room and placed him on my bed. He woke up.

Erens pov

I woke up after the bad dream but good to dream i had and i saw levi with hanji and she was tending to his wounds. I sit up and crawled out of bed as i wobbled to levi "is wevi okiee" i ask hanji she giggles "yes wevi is ok" she said copying the way i said levi. Levi growls at hanji before she ran off and out of the room. He picks me up and hugs me tightly "i love you eren" i giggle a bit "i wove you to wevi" he smiles and hugs me more. I hug him back. That night after levi gave me a bath he wrapped me up in a soft towel then changed me for bedtime. He changed to, he layed me in bed and he got into bed with me to and hugged me as we both drifted off to sleep. I woke up first in the the morming before levi did and i snuggle against his chest.

Levis pov

I woke up with something holding onto me tightly, i look down to see eren. I pet him, his goong down and his tail wrapped around his leg. I picked up the sleeping eren and i went to hanjis lab. "So hanji have you found a cure yet?" "Yes but it will only allow him to be his age again he will still be a neko do you want him to take it" "...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I M P O R T A N T

i have a question ill let everyone that reads this choose

Should levi say

Yes

Or

No

Ill be picking which everone has the most votes by monday so two days

Word count 486