Page 21

Erens POV

    I woke up to Levi's chest and I started to blush. Trying not to wake him up I slowly go up and started to head to Hanjis lab after getting dressed. "Hey Hanji" I said " hi eren is there something you need" " no I was just wondering what you doing cause Levi is still asleep and I have nothing to do" " oh well I'm trying to find a cure to your neko ears and tail but don't tell Levi he'll kill me if he found out" " why would he get mad?" I asked curious "well first off he likes you a lot as a neko and two is because every time I think I have the cure you turn into a child and still a neko" "ohhh that makes sense but I don't really mind being a child" Hanji just smiled at that. Erwin comes in the door saying he need Hanji cause someone got hurt "ok eren don't touch anything" Hanji says and I just softly nod. As soon as I can't hear their steps anymore I look at the cure Hanji was working on and I started to get curious. I dipped my finger in it and then put my mouth. Not feeling anything at first I thought nothing if it. 

  I went back to Levi's room seeing him still asleep. I got back into bed with him falling right back to sleep. Softly smiling knowing what I did and knowing I'll probably turn back into not a kid. 

Hanjis POV (didn't expect that did yea)

    After I got done helping Erwin with ignored people I went back to my lab. Not seeing eren there i just thought he went back to Levi. But, I saw a bit of liquid on the table that had the cure on it. Knowing that that was not there before I started to think. 'Eren was the only one who could have taken it cause he was the only one who was in here cause Erwin  went with me... wait. Does that mean he's goon turn into a kid! Oh good please no Levi will kill me... I'll just go play with my titan babys and hopefully I won't get in trouble with this it's not my fault right?'  

Levi's POV

I started to wake up with eren in my arms. I softly smiled but soon turned it back into a frown. But something was off by eren he was smaller. I moved back a bit and saw him as a kid but still a neko to. I was pissed i bet Hanji did this. As I was about to go kill Hanji a small hand grabbed my sleeve. I looked down to see eren softly and tiredly looking at me. I blushed a bit at the cuteness. "Where are you going Levwi" eren said in a childish voice "I have to go to Hanji and ask her why she turned you into a child" "she didn't turn me I tried her knew cure she didn't know and she didn't want me to try it but I did anyway i sowed" he said to me and my heart started to melt at the cuteness. Finely processing what he said 'he just admitted it to being his fault and not Hanjis why would he do that didn't he know he would turn into a child? He probably did  cause he did say Hanji told him not to drink it... I need to talk to Hanji to see if she even knows that he took it but for not I get to hug eren'  " eren did you know that you would turn into a child?" I questioned " yes I did" he said like it was not big deal. I was a bit shocked. But that didn't last long as I grabbed eren and pulled him onto my lap smiling. 

I hope you enjoyed this hope you have a good day 

Word count 666