| 𝐔𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ➪ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 |

Start from the beginning

                   The Senator bit her lip in thought. She was obviously pondering ways to make you feel better, but that point alone made you feel worst,

                 "No matter what happens, this will spark the Rebellion's growth. Your boyfriend has made a noble sacrifice," she concluded, squeezing your shoulder lovingly.

                 "I know that should make me feel better, but it's hard," you coughed out, shrugging from her grip, "I know you mean well, but I just need some time to myself."

                 The senator nodded in understanding; waltzing away, as if untouched by the circumstances. Shaking your head, you immediately fled the humid outdoors of Yavin 4, and headed into the small encampment Cassian and you shared.

                 It was a small hole in the tan rock. Vines flowed elegantly from all sides, causing your room to almost be hidden from the rest of the world. Stepping inside, you broke down.

              Flopping down on the sleeping bag that the Captain and yourself once shared, all the negative feelings and thoughts just came silently pouring from your eyes from the bucket-load. It felt as if a Bantha had been placed on your chest and was suffocating you.

                 Throughout that whole ordeal, you began to get drowsy. It was evident how worn out you've become since Cass' mission announcement. You somehow managed to fall asleep; tears still silently streaming from your cheeks.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

                 Dreams always confused you. Linking themselves to your present, future, and past all at once, yet they weren't real. They couldn't be, right? You were motionless, yet you could see everything. Every beginning, every end. Cassian...

                  Scarif was engulfed by a fire ball. No, that was truly an understatement. Unknown power to anyone before now. Jyn and Cassian were latched in a final embrace before death entangled them both. You wanted more than anything to rip out of this trance and run to him, yet you seemed paralyzed.

The body of the love of your life disintegrated before your very eyes. Despite your evident paralysis, you managed to let out a curdled scream, wracking your whole body violently. Everything went cold. Even while witnessing the scalding fire, you felt no heat.

A blinding white light cuts off the view you feared most. An elegant Convor, one bearing beautiful green hues and light white feathers landed softly on the ground, cooing sympathetically,

"That's only one future. Out of millions of possibilities, that one will happen," the bird hooted, but weirdly enough, the Convor itself wasn't talking. You heard it through your mind, "There's a way to shift Rogue One's fate."

Gulping, you slowly shook yourself from your paralysis, eyeing the bird suspiciously, "Who are you?"

"I go by many names," she hooted, still sitting in the same spot as before, "The beginning. The end. The force. The Daughter or Sister. Morai."

"Morai. How can I save Cassian?" you questioned, your voice cracking at the mention of his name.

The little bird waddled close to you; staring into your eyes. You fell immediately into a trance. The bird was looking into your very soul itself,

                    "Your intentions are pure, as pure as one's soul can be when entangled in war," she commented, obviously not a fan of your desperate battles, "I can grant you a single wish, but there are rules," she hooted; the command wracking your brain every which way, "If it is truly your wish to save Rogue One, I give you a max of three people. But, don't be selfish. Save those you know need saving, not those you're biased to save. Be selfish, and you will truly regret it."