Story Of Her Life

Day 7- Free Day: Family(Chuuya x Atsushi)

Atsushi still asks herself what made her life become what it was now. She was married, had four kids, had a lot of nephews/nieces and was happy as she could never be before.

When she was born she was a baby boy born to two teens that didn't want any kid but were forced to have her since her mother's parents forced them to do it. Two months after she was born she was left in an orphanage and since there she lived in a bad place but when they found out about Byakko the place became hell and she was lucky to never have told them that she was a girl in a boy's body and that luckily she was a beta because if not she would have died or worse. Then she was kicked out and she had been so happy to finally be able to be herself until she started getting hungry and didn't have nothing to eat and in the end meeting Dazai was really a miracle that she thanked for happening.

It was after dealing with Shibusawa that she finally met Dazai's ex-partner Nakahara Chuuya and telling the truth she was sure she blushed the moment she saw the handsome alpha(she knows that thanks to Ryuu who is always telling her that) and who can blame her if she was totally her type, at least in appearance, with long auburn hair, a well defined body, an elegant posture, strong and had the most beautiful blues Atsushi had ever seen. Oh, but from what Kouyo-nee told her she was the only one that thought something like that because Kouyou-nee one time when they meet on their free day she talked with her about how Chuuya when super drunk wouldn't stop talking about the beta apprentice of Dazai who had short silver hair with a single black lock, a body that wasn't too feminine but that looks perfect in her, an innocent but also dangerous vibe around her and the most pretty sunset colored eyes he ever saw or better he never saw anyone with such pretty colored eyes as her. Atsushi blushed so much that day but also Kouyou-nee became her confident and person to go when she needed help about herself(sometimes she asked Yosano and Naomi for help but Kouyou had such an elegant form that Atsushi wanted to be like her). It took two years until Atsushi was able to confess her feelings and it was all because of an ability that belonged to someone who asked them for help and basically that person's ability made other people confess and was called Cupid. Well she wasn't the only one affected and it was quite surprising all the confessions that were made that day.

The first affected one was Kenji who didn't confess to anyone since he never loved anyone like that only as friends and family, then it was Ranpo who confessed to Edgar which ended with a blushing and worried Ranpo and a fainted Edgar(the next day Ranpo announced that they were dating), after Ranpo it was Naomi who surprisingly confessed to both Higuchi and Kaiji(Higuchi blushed and Kaiji was so surprised that he laughed nervously but in the end the three decided to try and date and see were it would take them), the first person from Port Mafia to be affected was Mori who unsurprisingly for some people confessed to Fukuzawa who looked surprised(he never believed before when Mori said that Fukuzawa was the only person that Mori ever loved but let's be real who would believe it when you see Mori's ability? No one), next it was Tachihara who confessed to Tanizaki and well after that no one saw them until evening the next day and finally the last person was Atsushi who luckily confessed to Chuuya were no one could see them(it was almost night and Chuuya was near a park Atsushi liked to go on her free time and Atsushi confessed there and Chuuya was surprised before blushing and saying he liked Atsushi back).

That was the start of their relationship and of course it wasn't all roses but it was perfect for both of them even with their insecurities. The time that Atsushi most feared that Chuuya would leave her was when she told him that she was trans but Chuuya only said that he didn't care because he loved her no matter what(it was also the first time they said that they loved each other). There were a lot of things that almost made their relationship especially their works but in the end they resolved everything and stayed strong together.