Garden

Day 6- Garden(Kenji & Gin)

Gin never had much time to think about being in a relationship or making friends so it was surprising when she and Kenji started hanging out seeing that Kenji was the sunshine boy of the ADA and Gin was the younger sister of Akutagawa and an assassin of the Port Mafia.

Their friendship started when Gin was on her vacations(it was given three months of vacation at everyone in the Black Lizards) and she decided to travel around Japan alone(she loved her brother but she really needed some time alone just to try and be a normal girl for some time) and one day she traveled to a little village and to her surprise it was Kenji's village and he was visiting his family. Somehow Gin ended living with Kenji and his family for two weeks and thanks to that she gained a love for plants especially flowers.

When she was back to Yokohama she decided to transform the land behind her house in a garden but of course she didn't know what to do so she called Kenji(they become quite close in that two weeks) who happily said he would help.

After the garden came to life it became a habit for both of them to meet there and talk to just try and be normal people even for a short time(Gin also helps Kenji understand things he didn't since he had lived most of his life in a little village).

In the end they became best friend all because of a garden that with time became the place that everyone in any organization they met would go to have some peace since Gin and Kenji made the rule of not fighting there. Who would believe that a garden would be the beginning of one of the most surprising friendships in the world but Gin didn't mind because Kenji brought a little bit of light to her life.