Monster

Day 2- Monster(Kouyou x Yosano)

Yosano always seemed like a strong woman and that she had already forgotten about her past but Kouyou knew that the last one was lie.

Kouyou saw when Yosano woke up at night from nightmares and murmured that she was a monster or when she arrived at their home and would just sit at the floor or their sofa with a blank look in her eyes.

It made Kouyou sad especially because it was her boss who created Yosano's nightmare and no matter she couldn't forgive him even if he had her loyalty. On the nights that Yosano had nightmares Kouyou would get up prepare some tea and give it to Yosano, cuddle her and say that she wasn't a monster and that no one that she loved thought that of her but if that didn't work she would call Atsushi because his purring calmed people down and made them fall asleep. On the days that Yosano had that blank look Kouyou would sit with her and talk about her day(without mentioning Mori) and about Yosano's coworkers(especially Kyoka) until her girlfriend came back.

Even after doing all of this for Yosano she was still surprised when one night after helping Yosano calm down with Atsushi's help(who had fallen asleep in Yosano's left side while he was petted by Yosano and Kouyou) her girlfriend picked a little box that was hidden in the bedside table and looked at her.

"Kouyou" whispered Yosano

"Yes, sweetheart?" asked Kouyou softly and curious

"I would like to thank you for always being here to help me and make me remember that I am no monster and if Dazai is able to forgive himself little by little so will I" started Yosano looking directly into Kouyou's eyes "I know there is a long way until I forget that once I was known as a monster because of my ability I my never forget it and continue having this nightmares till my last days" she sighed softly before smiling "Ozaki Kouyou would you like to become my wife and stay with me until death separates us and even then stay always by my side?" asked Yosano opening the little box showing a diamond ring and Kouyou was surprised

She would never thought that Yosano would ask her in marriage(taking in account that she before said that she never imagined herself getting married) especially because the true monster between both of them was Kouyou who continued in Port Mafia, killed people, trained girl to be part of strip and prostitution houses and wasn't able to stop being loyal to the man that saved her but was the reason behind her girlfriend's nightmares. Kouyou didn't know what to say but she knew that she would like to stay forever by Yosano's side so instead of saying yes she smiled and kissed Yosano softly before putting the ring in her finger.

The next morning Atsushi was the first to know about them becoming fiances and the first thing that came to his mind was that no matter how terrifying and string this two woman were neither of them were monsters because no true monster was able to love so much like this two did each other and everyone that they considered important.