Longing

Day 4- Longing(Kaiji x Higuchi)

Kaiji didn't know when his feelings started but since the moment he realized them he knew that there was no way to stop them so here he was watching the women he loved following a men that would never love her back since he already had someone(he is still surprised that Dazai and Akutagawa were together) who he loved but he understood why she did it because his feelings didn't disappear when he found out that she loved someone else.

Everytime that Higuchi broke down because of seeing Akutagawa happy with someone else there was always Kaiji cheering her up and taking her out to have fun but she never noticed Kaiji feelings and surprisingly almost no one noticed it.

He longed to have her by his side but above that he longed to see her happy being that with him or anyone else because her smiles was one of the seven wonders of the world for him so he promised to fight to see them more often in her beautiful face.

Maybe one day Kaiji's longing will end and he will have Higuchi by his side like he always dreamt but while he didn't have it he would stay by her side like her friend and hope that maybe just maybe someday she would look at him like he does at her.