Chapter 8: Hold on and Never let go

Start from the beginning

Then the sleepy bunny grabbed hold of Ayanami's hand and ran off ...

Javelin : "Hey Unicorn, do you want to come play with us !?" She waved.

The little girl looked at her big sister and big brother (Y / n) for permission, to which they both nodded ...

The group, now increased by three more people are going around town. Checking out booths, playing, exploring, you get it. Then it was time to eat. They all decided on delicious pancakes, the kind with special toppings and such. Galahad moved Zuikaku to another table, Shoukaku, Taihou, and Monarch following. Belfast and Illustrious went to go get ice cream. Y / n went to go order food for the girls he and Galahad had to supervise and Monarch ...

Javelin : "Wow, this looks delicious, thank you for the food, yay!"

Laffey / Unicorn / Ayanami : "Thank you for the food."

Zuikaku : "Ohh, th-thank you."

Shoukaku : "Thank you."

Taihou : "Yes, you have my gratitude."

Y / n : "My pleasure ... Here you go Monarch."

Monarch : "Oh uhh, th-thank you but."

Y / n : "C'mon, you need to eat ... Unless you want me to feed you instead, that could be arranged."

Monarch's face became beet red. Steam flowing out from her ears. Zuikaku looked flustered as well. Taihou, on the other hand, didn't exactly like it. Jealousy maybe ...?

Monarch : "No, I can feed myself, there's no need for you to perform shameful things."

Y / n : "If you say so." He said, handing her the food. "And it's not shameful at all, look at Zuikaku and Shoukaku."

Shoukaku : "Fufu."

Zuikaku : "Please don't lump us in."

Y / n : "Ok."

Taihou : "I don't mind letting you feed me ~."

Y / n : "Sure, why not."

Galahad's Thought : 'Why do I see something developing between them?'

Then this was the point when Laffey yoinked a strawberry from Ayanami and both started a 1v1 with forks and knives ...

Javelin : "Hey stop fighting, don't you have manners, this is not the time or place!" She yelled. "I mean honestly, you would think by now they would have learned to have some class."

Unicorn : "...?"

At another table, Ark Royal was enjoying some afternoon tea ...

Ark Royal : Her nose began to leak blood. "How priceless."

Belfast : "Your nose Ark Royal, it's bleeding."

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by "Is that boss music I hear?" ...

The next day ...

Y / n's POV