Chapter 12 | The Final Battle [Part. 3]

->|<-3rd Person POV->|<-

Everyone: "Y/N!!!"

The crowd shouted, screamed, and called out the name of our main protagonist. But it won't do a thing as he is no longer. Many of them cried, shedding tears of sorrow and despair as their ally, friend, best friend, and brother figure was killed in cold blood by a cruel and heartless man. Many began to show signs of anger, some even emitting cold, spine-chilling auras with the intent to kill and murder on the mind. This man, the man who has taken so many innocent lives and ruined many more, has gone too far. And for that, he will be punished for his crimes. God won't be able to save him now.

The Sin of Wrath, Galahad, though he was silent and stayed that way, he was burning in a fiery rage that he's only ever felt once in his immortal life. The one man he's ever believed would be there with him till the end, the man he wants to be his best man at his wedding, his brother-in-arms, and hopefully his future brother-in-law, etc, is now dead. Even though they never got along in the beginning, their friendship is unrivaled- Except, maybe besides Linghun and Tenzin but we can excuse that.

The same could be said with the other male individuals. Though he may be a bit annoying at times with his personality, Leonidas(Leo), looked up to him like an older brother and teacher. Adewale, the sin of envy, a man who shared similar qualities and traits with the deceased sin of gluttony, felt a great pain in his chest as if the enemy punched a hole into him too. Michelangelo, though their personalities clashed a bit and the little trouble they had with each other in the beginning, was seen balling his eyes out. Linghun too was shedding tears but in a much calmer and quieter manner. The two got along very well in the beginning, despite the two looking to be around the same age, they both understood each other, while the mortal one of the two would call him master back in the good ol' days. Tenzin, though indifferent with him at the beginning, still took him under his wing along with Linghun. The two archons felt a great aching pain seeing their young "Padawan's" die by the hands of one who's from the dark side of the force. -They're big star wars fans btw.

Herrscher, in his previous life as Furher, the sin of gluttony was his master and friend. The stunned and shocked look on his face made it look as though he's seen this event happen before. Judgment, despite being older, in his previous life as Hakuryu, he looked up to Y/n as he was one of the many who helped support him after the loss of his homeworld and family. Plague Doctor, though they were merely just disciple and master, the young alter looked up to him as a hero.

Everybody began to feel the same sensation, they began to recall and remember the best memories they had with our main protagonist. It must have been a trigger that was set off when Y/n's cube was crushed which led to a large amount of raw power bursting out of it. Everything seemed clear now like they remembered everything.

The seven hooded figures, most likely the leaders of the alters, were no longer spectating from a distance and are now on the proximity lines of the battlefield. All of them, wielding formidable-looking weaponry, along with different colored charms. The aura they gave off was filled to the brim with high amounts of pressure. It showed how powerful they were.