Chapter 1

Located deep within the wonderous world of Naruto, past where the ninjas frollicked with their kunai and chopped each other's legs off, farther than the sketchy area of where Orochimaru supposedly had an animal orphanage, lay an cave.

One would be terribly mistaken if they were to think this cave was just any cave. Just like every american horror movie, within the darkened cave was the home to monsters. Monsters that scared away countless innocent children from their fearsome reputation, monsters that only lived in darkness and never came near light.

They were also monsters who were quite undeniably attractive.

The monsters that most speak of who lurked in the cave were none other than the S-ranked organization group, the Akatsuki. Feared by nations, intentions of only killing and pushing all human morals out of their way for their one goal. Darkness, deadly, the closest thing to assassinators as you could get, was all the words that described this missing-nin group.

However, what the world didn't know was what the Akatsuki did on a daily basis. Sure, when they were out executing missions, they were all for taking on the image of 'fearsome and totally kickbutt bad guys' but once they were done and entered the cave, every single one of them took an 180 persona.

Like this certain day. On a fateful sunny morning, it was particularly slow on missions. Usually, most of the akatsuki members would be sent out on a mission, but somehow, these days, each of the members had been seeing less and less of assigned tasks. Only Konan and Pain had left for a mission, leaving the rest of their chaotic group behind.

Screams, shouts, and obscure curses were heard deep within the dwellings of the cave. Sunny slow paced days like this left them irritable and antsy. Basically being cave dwellers, all of the Akatsuki hated the sun with a burning passion. Their default reaction to the sun was scream incoherently, hiss like an wounded feline, and run for the nearest shade and curl up like a ball.

However, it didn't mean they didn't function or behave like normal human beings. Their cave's furnishings and rooms were that similar to an house, except the light of the house looked like the owners of the house were seriously trying to cut down on electricity bills. Cave entrances with cloths separated the rooms, and he largest room in the middle was the designated living room.

And that's where all the chaos took place.

The current status of each Akatsuki member was bewildering. With the more chaotic-chaotic members, Deidara was holding Hidan's scythe in one hand as he sprinted away from a pursuing Hidan. Both were yelling unidentifiable words at each other in their mad cat and mouse chase. Tobi was in the kitchen blasting static at the highest volume from his mp3. He holding what looked like extremely hazardous objects and throwing it into an bowl of instant mix cake batter. Anybody who wasn't associated with the Akatsuki would at least hope he wouldn't bake it and not acidify the oven for the 16th time

Kisame was in his bedroom, screaming along to The Little Mermaid soundtrack from the beat up old karaoke machine they had gotten years back. Every few seconds, the music would cut short and static at an alarmingly high pitch, and identifiable cursing would be heard before Kisame kicked the karaoke machine and proceeded to his banshee singing.

Onto the more less chaotic members. Anybody would pity these poor souls. All they wanted in life was revenge, fighting other ninjas in everyday combat, and conquering every living atom of the world. What they had not signed up for was regretting life decisions everyday and considering insane asylums to be better places than this wretched cave.

Kakazu was taking every kind of migraine, headache, stomachache, and stress relief pill possible, rummaging through the nearly barren cupboards, muttering to himself about the lack of pain killers. ("there has to be more advil in here, there has to, I can't go through the rest of the day with only two") Being the guardian and making sure nobody died (besides Hidan who basically died on a daily basis) this definitely took a toll on his body.

Despite how the Akatsuki seemed, the relationship dynamics went far deeper than just hate and arguing. Deidara and Hidan had a hate-hate-hate-best friends relationship. They were the deemed pranksters of the group, both reckless and unaware of surroundings. Because of this, they also pulled their mischievous stunts on each other as well. The two tended to be backstabbers at the best of times, flaring the other's tempers spectacularly.

Deidara and Tobi had a one sided relationship. While Deidara used Tobi like a punching bag, Tobi adored his partner, always doing something incredibly dim-witted to impress his "senpai" Every once in a while, though, Deidara would be the one to save Tobi out of the stupid situations he had placed himself in; displaying how much of a big fat Tsundere he was.

Hidan and Kakazu also had an one sided relationship. Hidan wold be the one to do something extremely stupid or short tempered and Kakazu, lo and behold, would be there in an instant to completely chastise Hidan, verbally and physically. The two got along at times, but still was on an off putting level of chaotic.

Sasori and Deidara had a slightly one sided but more peaceful relationship. While they weren't butting heads or yelling at each other, they frequently argued about their stand of their beliefs, which also led them to have disputes over the most ridiculous matters. However, Deidara had high respect for Sasori, whom always seemed to be there to break up Hidan's and Deidara's arguments when it go too bloody.

Itachi and Kisame's was most likely the most normal of the bunch. The two both got along, being the much less chaotic and level headed partners and never trying to get at each other's throats. The two always discussed frivolous topics and the meaning of every living atom frequently, with Kakazu and Sasori joining if they weren't trying to break up their crazily insane partners from yet another fist fight.

As one could tell, Akatsuki definitely wasn't a group that should be judged and labeled at once glance. They were extremely different than what others perceive them as, but a pity they had no idea what was coming for them.

Basically, it was all Konan's fault.