Chapter 70: Rebels

"Leaders we've caught royal guards"

"Let us see them"

Lloyd and his son's blindfolds were taken off. Lloyd couldn't believe his eyes.

 Lloyd couldn't believe his eyes

"Guys!" Lloyd shouts

"well isn't it our uncle's" Ren said annoyed

"Of course Aria sends her sons to find us" Cole says annoyed

"who's this?" Zane asks kneeling down to Lloyd "he looks like-"

"Lloyd?" Kai questions kneeling down in front of him as well

"That's because I am Lloyd" Lloyd says "When the lab exploded I was sent into the future"

"We thought you died" Jay said

Cole went over and untied Lloyd

"Really you believe me?" Lloyd asks then sighs in relief "you guys are surprisingly more sensible then Aria, and she's my wife"

"She's not the Aria you remember Lloyd" Kai says placing a hand on his shoulder "After you disappeared Aria began slowly breaking down, her darkness took over and without you around to stop her she took over Ninjago. We aren't powerful enough to stop her, but now that you're here-"

"I'm not here to destroy Aria" Lloyd said "I want to return back to my time and fix everything, me returning will fix the timeline, Aria won't turn out like this"

"your chance of returning is a 50/50 chance, equally" Zane calculates "their is no possible way for you to return to your time without the time blades"

"Mom has the time blades" Len speaks up

"Len!" Ren shouts

"Where are they?" Jay asks

"In the garden of resurrection, they're part of the 5 resurrection items" Len answers

Lloyd unties Len and helps him stand up, the ninja took a fighting stance.

"stand down" Lloyd orders "Len's good"

The ninja look at each other before relaxing

"Wait, where's Nya?" Lloyd asks

Jay looked away sadly and Kai got angry

"Nya's dead!" Kai shouts

"What?" Lloyd questions "how?"

"Aria and Ren!" Kai shouts angrily "they killed her!"

"...you killed her?" Lloyd asks Ren surprised

Len looked at Lloyd "dad, mom and Ren didn't-"

"I didn't think my son would turn out this way" Lloyd said angrily

"Well you weren't there were you?" Ren asks angrily "mom raised us, not you"

"Now isn't the time for this" Cole says

"right" Jay agreed

"Len what is the garden of resurrection?" Zane asks

"It's a place where the one with the royal stone can resurrect if they die" Len explains "mom said that she was once killed by princess Harumi and was able to resurrect through the resurrection garden. Their are 5 items that power the resurrection garden, the pendent of time, the helmet of time, the time rift, and the two time blades"

"so that's why Aria never dies" Zane says

"right, but if we go to the garden of resurrection we can use the time blades to send dad back to his time" Len replies "and then it'll fix the timeline where mom won't turn out like this"

"Great" Lloyd smiles "you'll help right ninja?"

"yeah" Cole agrees

"Of course" Zane agreed

Kai and Jay look at each other as the others start planning.