27. Secret

Rye's Point of View

I haven't heard from Jaden the whole day. I'm at the house and he isn't here which is odd because he basically lives here. I came here as soon as I got out of dance with Hunter, hoping I'd find him here.

"Did you guys see Jaden today?" I ask Griffin, Bryce and Josh. "Jesus, Rye... you're obsessed with him." Bryce says sarcastically.

"No I'm not." I mumble and he gave me a look. "Fine, maybe a little." I sigh in defeat and then laughed with them.

"He was with us, but he went to smoke with Anthony and their friends after class." Griffin informs me. "Friends?"

"Yeah, the other group of friend." Josh says and I shrugged having no clue who these other friends are, but I also don't seem to care much.

"Anyways, I'm leaving- does anyone want to tag along?" I ask them. "No, we don't really like you." Bryce jokes and I laugh, grabbing Hunter from Griffins lap.

"Can you pick me up later? For the night out?" I ask Griffin. "Of course." He smiles.

______________

I spent the rest of my evening choreographing and practicing my secret dance for this weekend. I'm lucky enough to babysit a kid like Hunter who never gives me a hard time and is always calm. He gets fuzzy and grumpy every then and now but it's nothing I can't handle, I'm used to it by now.

Now I'm getting ready to go out, still waiting for Joshua to pick Hunter up. I'm basically ready, I only need to do my makeup.

Mads: What are you wearing? Send a pic!

Me: this but without the jacket lol

Mads: Cute!! I'll wear something similar

Talking to Madison reminded be how we told the elevator girl we were going to invite her when we go out so she can make friends... I'm going to text her.

Me: hey is rye, from the 5th floor

Elevator girl: Oh hi!

Me: we are going out, do you want
to join?

Elevator girl: your bryce friend already invited me, so i will see you there!!

Oh?

Me: perfect :)

Bryce didn't waste his time and I don't find it surprising. Every time Bryce is single he gets a lot of girls, almost every night he has a different one.

One hour later Joshua picked up Hunter and now I'm with Griffin on our way to the party. Apparently everyone is there already, drinking and having fun.